Man Utd

saintargyll

man Utd, look shapeless, tired and lacking in belief..............their defence is shit

I think there's a few huffy players in the ranks challenging the manager.............heh , a similarity with a certain Paisley club then..............

Who would have thought it, Man Utd and St Mirren in a pish parallel

whistling.gif

Totally out his depth.

Started the season with the Champions of the league. Has spent 66m in the transfer market. Bumped his gums about getting the 3 amigos in the starting line up. Was out gunned by Charlie f'/;][g adam. Embarresed in both cup competitions. Lost 5 out of 8 games this year, won 3 and 1 was the sunderland game they still got knocked out of. Look at every result they have had this season and the only 2 Good results they have had was a win at home to arsenal the day after arsenal came down with a virus at the hotel, and the other was a capital 1 cup game against liverpool who had suarez back for his 1st game of the season if i remember correctly. But for newcastles bad run of results lately of 4 defeats, 1 win and 1 draw would b sitting 8th in the league.

If liverpool beat arsenal this saturday lunchtime they will be sitting 10 points of a champions league place.

Why he has not had the bullet by now is a complete mystery but would not be surprised if the axe fell after a defeat by fulham this weekend.

Totally out his depth.

Started the season with the Champions of the league. Has spent 66m in the transfer market. Bumped his gums about getting the 3 amigos in the starting line up. Was out gunned by Charlie f'/;][g adam. Embarresed in both cup competitions. Lost 5 out of 8 games this year, won 3 and 1 was the sunderland game they still got knocked out of. Look at every result they have had this season and the only 2 Good results they have had was a win at home to arsenal the day after arsenal came down with a virus at the hotel, and the other was a capital 1 cup game against liverpool who had suarez back for his 1st game of the season if i remember correctly. But for newcastles bad run of results lately of 4 defeats, 1 win and 1 draw would b sitting 8th in the league.

If liverpool beat arsenal this saturday lunchtime they will be sitting 10 points of a champions league place.

Why he has not had the bullet by now is a complete mystery but would not be surprised if the axe fell after a defeat by fulham this weekend.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Anything said there untrue?

Do i need to mention all the defeats to teams they had not lost to for 15,20,25,and 30 odd years respectively.

Do i need to mention a manager who is doing a better job at previous club than he ever did.

Do i need to mention a manager who has repeatedly qualified for champs league even after selling there 2 best players each season since move to new stadium as proof of how good he has it.

Do i need to mention the fact he has not beaten a top 4 club away ever as manager of a premiership club.

Reply would be nice instead of your usual funny faces.

And by the way, im loving this and want him to keep his job as im NOT a manure fan.

Edited by jpg123

Anything said there untrue?

Do i need to mention all the defeats to teams they had not lost to for 15,20,25,and 30 odd years respectively.

Do i need to mention a manager who is doing a better job at previous club than he ever did.

Do i need to mention a manager who has repeatedly qualified for champs league even after selling there 2 best players each season since move to new stadium as proof of how good he has it.

Do i need to mention the fact he has not beaten a top 4 club away ever as manager of a premiership club.

Reply would be nice instead of your usual funny faces.

And by the way, im loving this and want him to keep his job as im NOT a manure fan.

No point, your approach doesnt surprise me. lol.gif

Just as well you didnt have a say many years ago, Fergie, OOOOTTT! 1eye.gif

Moyes, in his first full season narrowly avoided relegation, some muppets would have wanted him sacked.

PS Sometime a smilie says it all, figure it out. bangin.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Moyes, in his first full season narrowly avoided relegation, some muppets would have wanted him sacked.

Obviously not as old as you as dont remember those early days too clearly.

Going by the amounts of money spent over the years by sir furious in contrast to other clubs it is a wonder he never won more. whistling.gif

The big difference there Faraway is that Fergie took charge of a second rate, middle of the table Man U team and dismantled a failing system while investing in youth. Moyes took charge of a club who had ROMPED the league the previous season and paid a fortune for a dud most knew wasn't Man U class.

The big difference there Faraway is that Fergie took charge of a second rate, middle of the table Man U team and dismantled a failing system while investing in youth. Moyes took charge of a club who had ROMPED the league the previous season and paid a fortune for a dud most knew wasn't Man U class.

If you watched Man U last year they were average bar RVP.

A "tired" team with an outstanding striker.

So, Moyes has inherited a team full of players passed their best and RVP has been out for most of the season.

It's early days, and it could well be that Moyes has bitten off more than he can chew but it's far too early for clowns to be shouting for his head.

Seen some interviews with Man Utd fans lastweek they all seem to be backing Moyes.

I was down at Old trafford a few weeks ago (funny how easy it is to pick up spare tickets this season whistling.gif ) and from start to finish the fans were singing his name in support of him, so he is being supported.

I think most appreciate that it is a 'work in progress', whether he'll be a success or not I don't know as there is very fine margins in a winning team and a drawing or losing team in England due to them all having ridiculous budgets, there will be a lot of people who have been terrified of Fergie/Man Utd over the last few years who will be a bit braver than they had been in the past, (I include, referee's, the press, opposition players and even Man Utd players),

For what its worth I don't think he will get sacked this season CL qualification or not due to the heritage of the club etc but next season will be a big test.

Also the last time I saw Man U they went onto lift the CL that year......could they qualify by winning it..........stranger things have happened (not many I grant you) .

If you watched Man U last year they were average bar RVP.

A "tired" team with an outstanding striker.

So, Moyes has inherited a team full of players passed their best and RVP has been out for most of the season.

It's early days, and it could well be that Moyes has bitten off more than he can chew but it's far too early for clowns to be shouting for his head.

For a club that have a net spend of 292m over the last 17 years compared to Arsenals net spend of 45m over same said period, there really should be no tired players as they regularly spend big every year.

If you had said at the start of the season, Add up transfer values of players at Manure and Arsenal, you would have still said there squad was better and of more value than arsenals. You could not say that now.

And who could you say at the Emirates is a tired and old player? None spring to mind due to good manager dilligance.

Edited by jpg123

if any club in the world knows that a manager needs time to be successfull then it's man united

if they sack moyes then they'll end up in a real sorry state next year.

moyes will be the only one who will know exactly who needs to leave the squad in the summer and who stays.

if Moyes is given 3 years he'll win the premniership.

Guest TPAFKATS

Fergie knew the squad needed totally rebuilt and I guess he didn't fancy doing it again. Better to quit as a champion. I think that uniteds diminishing financial clout, morinho returning and more teams challenging probably played it's part in his thinking.

Interesting to watch them coming off after stoke- not the same hurt, anger or even fear at a loss as there used to be under Fergie.

Moyes needs time to build his team. The more time it takes, the better as far as I am concerned. Lovely to watch them falling apart.

if any club in the world knows that a manager needs time to be successfull then it's man united

if they sack moyes then they'll end up in a real sorry state next year.

moyes will be the only one who will know exactly who needs to leave the squad in the summer and who stays.

if Moyes is given 3 years he'll win the premniership.

If Manure give Moysey 3 years ill be on cloud9.gif