Man Utd

saintargyll

Saw, on the telly, Mick Hucknall sitting beside Sir Alex at Old Trafford yesterday and there's a photo in today's paper of Sir Alex yawning his head off. I doubt Mick must be a real bore. It couldn't have been the football surely? How United managed not to win amazes me..Man U haters won't agree but have a look at the match statistics.

D'Management.

D'Management.

Did you watch the game? United should have won easily. They had plenty chances to score and I don't see how Moyes could be blamed. I would guess you're a bit like a lot of St.Mirren supporters who blame the manager for everything that goes wrong even when it's simply a case of the players simply being crap on the day. Who do you support, by the way?

Did you watch the game? United should have won easily. They had plenty chances to score and I don't see how Moyes could be blamed. I would guess you're a bit like a lot of St.Mirren supporters who blame the manager for everything that goes wrong even when it's simply a case of the players simply being crap on the day. Who do you support, by the way?

Why would who isupport make any diffrence? Weather it was Liverpool or Norwich would make no diffrence to my thought process regarding moysey. How a manager can even get a job because of previous managers sayso is beyond me.Why he got the job having won zip all in 10 years of being a premiership manager is beyond me. Why he took the job knowing what would inevitablly come his way with a slow start is also beyond me.Like i have said earlier in thisthread, 2 good wins on paper in what must it be now about 35 games played this term? Withall the same players as they had last season plus 66m worth of talent added on to that. = not good enough. But hey, let it roll on. Just because i dont support that club does not mean im not allowed an opinion on that teams manager.

Regarding your piece in bold, With a competent manager they WOULD have won easily.

Edited by jpg123

SSN now giving evidence of the fact that Manure have not picked up a single point this season with goals scored in the last 5mins. What a diffrence from all the other seasons when they used to collect about 15 points per season on last min goals. But hey, not the managers fault.

Saw, on the telly, Mick Hucknall sitting beside Sir Alex at Old Trafford yesterday and there's a photo in today's paper of Sir Alex yawning his head off. I doubt Mick must be a real bore. It couldn't have been the football surely? How United managed not to win amazes me..Man U haters won't agree but have a look at the match statistics.

Simply Pish !

SSN now giving evidence of the fact that Manure have not picked up a single point this season with goals scored in the last 5mins. What a diffrence from all the other seasons when they used to collect about 15 points per season on last min goals. But hey, not the managers fault.

Remember but ,they were on Fergie time so the last 5mins could be as long as Fergie wanted.

You're right you can't blame Moyes.

But the guy has a point he has never won anything despite building decent teams at Everton.

I don't think it will work out for Moyes as i think he carries no luck

Despite what people say you need luck to win things

Simply Pish !

Nice one, Shull. If you mean,though, that United were pish I don't completely agree. They weren't very good but had so much possession and so many shots that they should have easily scored three or four goals. Not the manager's fault and he did use his subs.

Edited by RickMcD

You're right you can't blame Moyes.

But the guy has a point he has never won anything despite building decent teams at Everton.

I don't think it will work out for Moyes as i think he carries no luck

Despite what people say you need luck to win things

I couldn't make up my mind if he was a good pick or not. It was either inspired or a mistake and clearly the start has been damn near disastrous. I thought what he did at Everton with a very limited budget was commendable but I thought United would go for a much higher profile manager. He certainly carries little luck. A bit like Danny? I don't actually believe that SAF single handedly picked Moyes although I accept his support for Moyes would carry weight. If he gets sacked he'll end up loaded and he's probably comfortably well off as it is.

As I've said there will be no moves to get rid of Moyes this season and well into next season, at least.

United WON'T join the "hire & fire" games that most teams have followed and Moyes will be given next season to build his own team.

Manchester United are a much bigger club that Everton and this will take Moyes some time to adjust.

Only fools would be looking to sack him at this stage.

There's no doubt the squad Ferguson left is at the end of it's shelf life.

I reckon at least another 3 "quality" signings are required.

Time will tell.

As I've said there will be no moves to get rid of Moyes this season and well into next season, at least.

United WON'T join the "hire & fire" games that most teams have followed and Moyes will be given next season to build his own team.

Manchester United are a much bigger club that Everton and this will take Moyes some time to adjust.

Time will tell.

Kendo just texted me to say sack Moyes now.

Edited by shull

Time will tell.

My oh my,

Squad ferguson left at the end of there shelf life?????

De gea 23

Rafael 23

Jones 21

Evans 25

Rooney 28

Smalling 24

Hernandes 25

Nani 27

Young 29

Welbeck 23

Judas 30

Cleverly 24

Fletcher 29

Valencia 29

Kagawa 25

Buttner 25

Zaha 22

Januzaj 19

Anderson 26

Now if those 19 players at an average age of 25years is a tired squad that is too much for moysey to work with then i think you need to check yourself in somewhere, and that moysey then needs to check himself out of a job.

3 More quality signings???? What, to add to the 2 hes spent a further 66m on. Plus he had about 14 Internationalits to count on. Plus he has a GREAT core of experienced players that i have not included in my figures like Vidic,Ferdinand,Evans.

This guy has such a big and powerful squad that he really should have more permutations than the national lottery.

Check your details before spouting pish in future. OK.

My oh my,

De gea 23

Rafael 23

Jones 21

Evans 25

Rooney 28

Smalling 24

Hernandes 25

Nani 27

Young 29

Welbeck 23

Judas 30

Cleverly 24

Fletcher 29

Valencia 29

Kagawa 25

Buttner 25

Zaha 22

Januzaj 19

Anderson 26

Now if those 19 players at an average age of 25years is a tired squad that is too much for moysey to work with then i think you need to check yourself in somewhere, and that moysey then needs to check himself out of a job.

3 More quality signings???? What, to add to the 2 hes spent a further 66m on. Plus he had about 14 Internationalits to count on. Plus he has a GREAT core of experienced players that i have not included in my figures like Vidic,Ferdinand,Evans.

This guy has such a big and powerful squad that he really should have more permutations than the national lottery.

You did include Evans so check your details before you spout pish in future. OK?

My oh my,

De gea 23

Rafael 23

Jones 21

Evans 25

Rooney 28

Smalling 24

Hernandes 25

Nani 27

Young 29

Welbeck 23

Judas 30

Cleverly 24

Fletcher 29

Valencia 29

Kagawa 25

Buttner 25

Zaha 22

Januzaj 19

Anderson 26

I've tried to explain to you before but as you're as thick as mince it's hardly worth the effort.

When I said shelf life that doesn't mean their ages ya muppet. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

It means many of these players are not at the level needed to mount another serious challenge for the league.

I've already mentioned United got lucky last year as Van Persie, almost on his own, won them the league.

He's been out for the majority of this season.

Ferdinand? lol.gif Aye, he's great, at TV work. bangin.gif

Vidic, already said he's off, his minds really on the job. bangin.gif

Is that why you didn't include these 2 in your wee sums or did you run out of fingers? lol.gif You already mentioned Evans, or are there 2? lol.gif

Really, you're possibly the thickest cnut on the forum, best not to post so much, only draws attention to yourself.

Run along, you must have dishes to wash.

PS Great trick highlighting and increasing the font size, really intelligent. bangin.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I've tried to explain to you before but as you're as thick as mince it's hardly worth the effort.

When I said shelf life that doesn't mean their ages ya muppet. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

It means many of these players are not at the level needed to mount another serious challenge for the league.

I've already mentioned United got lucky last year as Van Persie, almost on his own, won them the league.

He's been out for the majority of this season.

Ferdinand? lol.gif Aye, he's great, at TV work. bangin.gif

Vidic, already said he's off, his minds really on the job. bangin.gif

Is that why you didn't include these 2 in your wee sums or did you run out of fingers? lol.gif You already mentioned Evans, or are there 2? lol.gif

Really, you're possibly the thickest cnut on the forum, best not to post so much, only draws attention to yourself.

Run along, you must have dishes to wash.

PS Great trick highlighting and increasing the font size, really intelligent. bangin.gif

Meant Evra, you know the other internationalist. If you had a brain you would have reallised that. But being such a pr@:k you just had to act the big i am.

How can a team that trounced the league just 8 months ago be past there SHELF LIFE sooooo soon????

Dont mention the 1 player because that 1 player who had just as good a season the previous season did not carry Arsenal to the title.

Meant Evra, you know the other internationalist. If you had a brain you would have reallised that. But being such a pr@:k you just had to act the big i am.

How can a team that trounced the league just 8 months ago be past there SHELF LIFE sooooo soon????

Dont mention the 1 player because that 1 player who had just as good a season the previous season did not carry Arsenal to the title.

Evra? Almost the same. lol.gif

Comparing Arsenal to United a season later means fcuk all, you really get a grip. 1eye.gif

Run along, your not up to this. bye1.gif

PS No highlighting and bigger font? Oh, very adult. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

PPS Only a clown would get rid of Moyes right now, that'll be you?

Edited by faraway saint

Evra? Almost the same. lol.gif

Comparing Arsenal to United a season later means fcuk all, you really get a grip. 1eye.gif

Run along, your not up to this. bye1.gif

PS No highlighting and bigger font? Oh, very adult. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

PPS Only a clown would get rid of Moyes right now, that'll be you?

Well you were the 1 who said that Judas carried that team to the title last season.

What diffrence is that to the same player who carried his team in the same way the season before?

Only that time he did not carry team to the title, hence he must have had better players playing alongside him last season.

So to say there past there shelf life shows an extremely ignorant view of world class players.

If you think that Moysey needs to bring in 3 quality players, what you are saying is that they need to go out and spend another say 120m pounds. Yes?

So thats 186m they need to spend to a championship winning squad in the space of a year having Moysey as there manager.

Do you think sir fungus would have needed that amount to spend this season just to get a champion league place? No i dont think so.

Result tonight have left this Mighty club 11 points off a champs league place and also 8 points off a europa league place.

So what you are saying is that a club such as them to go from challenging for champs league as winners, to no where near getting into europe is ok?

I here they are off on a trip to Dubai. Maybe thats Moysey saying to the lads, Enjoy europe coz this is the closest your getting to it.lol.gif

Well you were the 1 who said that Judas carried that team to the title last season.

What diffrence is that to the same player who carried his team in the same way the season before?

Only that time he did not carry team to the title, hence he must have had better players playing alongside him last season.

So to say there past there shelf life shows an extremely ignorant view of world class players.

If you think that Moysey needs to bring in 3 quality players, what you are saying is that they need to go out and spend another say 120m pounds. Yes?

So thats 186m they need to spend to a championship winning squad in the space of a year having Moysey as there manager.

Do you think sir fungus would have needed that amount to spend this season just to get a champion league place? No i dont think so.

Result tonight have left this Mighty club 11 points off a champs league place and also 8 points off a europa league place.

So what you are saying is that a club such as them to go from challenging for champs league as winners, to no where near getting into europe is ok?

I here they are off on a trip to Dubai. Maybe thats Moysey saying to the lads, Enjoy europe coz this is the closest your getting to it.lol.gif

Ignore. bye1.gif

Interesting the "spend" by the top 10 teams this season.

Team Bought(M) Sold Net Spend

Chelsea 109.65 56.6 54.05

Arsenal 42.5 10.0 32.5

Man City 103.2 13.4 89.8

Liverpool 48.8 28.5 20.3

Spurs 103.7 107.5 +3.8 (Gareth Bale 85m)

Everton 23.5 40.0 +16.5 (Fellaini 27.5m)

Man Utd 67.7 1.0 66.7

Southampton 37.5 1.75 35.75

Newcastle 2.0 21.1 +19.1

Swansea 20.07 0 20.07

3 Teams in "the black" although Spurs really have to be seen as an exception with 85m for Bale

Top spenders Chelsea, Spurs & Man City.

There you go, fill your boots. thumbup2.gif

PS I am "working from home today" lol.gif

Interesting the "spend" by the top 10 teams this season.

Team Bought(M) Sold Net Spend

Chelsea 109.65 56.6 54.05

Arsenal 42.5 10.0 32.5

Man City 103.2 13.4 89.8

Liverpool 48.8 28.5 20.3

Spurs 103.7 107.5 +3.8 (Gareth Bale 85m)

Everton 23.5 40.0 +16.5 (Fellaini 27.5m)

Man Utd 67.7 1.0 66.7

Southampton 37.5 1.75 35.75

Newcastle 2.0 21.1 +19.1

Swansea 20.07 0 20.07

3 Teams in "the black" although Spurs really have to be seen as an exception with 85m for Bale

Top spenders Chelsea, Spurs & Man City.

There you go, fill your boots. thumbup2.gif

PS I am "working from home today" lol.gif

What was this ramble all about????

All you have done here is highlight the fact that Moysey has a net spend of the 2nd highest amount this season.

Coupled with the fact he manages the league champions highlights the fact that he is doing a dreadful job.

If you read the papers today they are saying he has been promised 200m to spend in the summer to help challenge again. WTF. Monsiour Arsene has spent only 32.5m net to get a shit team challenge at the top of the league this season.

So to get to the mainpoint----Give moysey 266m, watch him maybe challenge for league then say he is doing a good job? Class, just class.