Man Utd

saintargyll

Rooney no so uch abargain now? eh.

Moysey. The gift that just keepson giving and giving. lol.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Were the teachers bad to you at school and you didn't go very often or are you just stupid?

jpg, the gift that never stops giving. 1eye.gif

Only post when it goes your way?

Sure sign on limitations, run along. bye1.gif

PS If you're polish, I apologise, unfair to mock the foreigners.

Edited by faraway saint

Ferdinand is finished at this level.

I`ve seen tankers turn quicker than Vidic

Cleverly ? Has there ever been a player with a less apt name

Wellbeck. Time to go, You were ok as the fresh prince but as a footballer ? Naw !

De Gea ? Dont worry , just get there when you can !

& Rooney? you dont care , you`re worth a f**kin fortune ! Wheres your motivation now?

Ferdinand is finished at this level. Check

I`ve seen tankers turn quicker than Vidic Check.

Cleverly ? Has there ever been a player with a less apt name Check.

Wellbeck. Time to go, You were ok as the fresh prince but as a footballer ? Naw ! A goal scorer, Naw, check.

De Gea ? Dont worry , just get there when you can ! A tad unfair, he's no Shmeichel but not a bad goalie. Wrang.

& Rooney? you dont care , you`re worth a f**kin fortune ! Wheres your motivation now? If you base this on tonight, but I believe best to decide over a season, wrang.

Now calm down. wink.png

Edited by faraway saint

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Were the teachers bad to you at school and you didn't go very often or are you just stupid?

jpg, the gift that never stops giving. 1eye.gif

Only post when it goes your way?

Sure sign on limitations, run along. bye1.gif

PS If you're polish, I apologise, unfair to mock the foreigners.

That will be why i seem to be posting all the time lately in comparison with my time posting on this site.

You on the otherhand spew your hot air on a daily basis which shows you to be a simple person.

If your a retard then i apologise, Unfair to mock the ...........

Now calm down. wink.png

I`ll give you the last one ( a wee bit) i just expect a LOT more from someone who is paid so handsomely.

Its Man U`s last real competition this season &i expected to see some fight. I`m amazed that someone who is normally a snarling determined dynamo of a player suddenly looked as though he simply couldnt be arsed !

I`ll give you the last one ( a wee bit) i just expect a LOT more from someone who is paid so handsomely.

Its Man U`s last real competition this season &i expected to see some fight. I`m amazed that someone who is normally a snarling determined dynamo of a player suddenly looked as though he simply couldnt be arsed !

The entire team couldn't be arsed. Wouldn't have been allowed under Fergie.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

So, give us a simple answer. Do you think moysey should keep his job? bearing in mind i also told you that he was not up to the job months ago now.

Just like i told you inverness would fall down league. Just like i told you Butcher would get hibs winning games. Just like itold you Danny boy would continue the fu ck up of a season. How mant times have i been wrong?

Well TBH the whole team were poor.

He was putting some effort in but was so far off his game, short passes, poor decisions, he looked bad.

Not fair to say couldn't be arsed, bur fair to say poor.

So, give us a simple answer. Do you think moysey should keep his job? bearing in mind i also told you that he was not up to the job months ago now.

Just like i told you inverness would fall down league. Just like i told you Butcher would get hibs winning games. Just like itold you Danny boy would continue the fu ck up of a season. How mant times have i been wrong?

Can you send me the lottery numbers for Saturday.

Fcuk off, you're boring me. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Fcuk off, you're boring me. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Again that means you have run out of comebacks. Failing to answer my questions highlights what a moron you are. Just put you hands up and admit i have always been right. And that you have always been wrong. I promise no one will feel any less of you. whistling.gif

Again that means you have run out of comebacks. Failing to answer my questions highlights what a moron you are. Just put you hands up and admit i have always been right. And that you have always been wrong. I promise no one will feel any less of you. :whistle

Gets my vote :lol

Again that means you have run out of comebacks. Failing to answer my questions highlights what a moron you are. Just put you hands up and admit i have always been right. And that you have always been wrong. I promise no one will feel any less of you. whistling.gif

No, it jus means you're a tedious cnut with no real rhyme or reason apart from words which have no real meaning. 1eye.gif

If that's too difficult, I'm back to "fcuk off". bye1.gif

PS Please read before hitting the "post" button, it won't make you any less of a moron but might help you make lees of a cnut of yourself. lol.gif

Gets my vote lol.gif

Thanks.

The sooner this eejit gets put in his place for the whistling.gif shite he covers all his posts with to cover the fact he doesnt have a brain the better.

You can just imagine the asteroid crashing down on earths surface before he believes anything is happening.

Man Utd supporters during the last two decades have witnessed unparalled success. Those "supporters" need to accept that they have no right to win every game.

It took Fergie 6 seasons before he won the title with Man Utd in 92/93. Looks like these same supporters won't give Moyes 6 months.

Regardless who the manager that replaced SAF was, there was a massive rebuilding job required - too many old legs in that squad that possibly will require more than a couple of seasons to challenge once again.

They have been severely hampered by injuries to key players this season - RVP, Rooney, Vidic and Ferdinand.

I was at OT earlier this season for a midweek game against Everton, and the atmosphere was piss poor. When they went a goal down huge swathes left the ground.

Supporters? Nah. Far too many gloryhunters who forget that it takes time and investment to build a legacy.

The problem is the gloryhunters are the ones that can afford their games

The Champions League has shown the EPL as overhyped,overated and overpriced

The problem is the gloryhunters are the ones that can afford their games

The Champions League has shown the EPL as overhyped,overated and overpriced

While I agree to a certain extent the fact there has been 4 English winners and 5 runners up in the Champions League final would suggest a reasonable standard.

As for "overpriced" isn't there many cases of "reasonable" priced tickets, certainly compared to the costs up here and there is not doubt mainly far better quality on show? (Can't be arsed checking this out, there's enough forum members who can provide details on that)