Man Utd

saintargyll

While I agree to a certain extent the fact there has been 4 English winners and 5 runners up in the Champions League final would suggest a reasonable standard.

As for "overpriced" isn't there many cases of "reasonable" priced tickets, certainly compared to the costs up here and there is not doubt mainly far better quality on show? (Can't be arsed checking this out, there's enough forum members who can provide details on that)

This season Robert.

Try pricing the London clubs

I'm sure there be one or two where it will have reasonable prices.

But far better value in Germany,Italy and Spain where they take in account that TV is already paying them a fortune

Guest TPAFKATS

Rumours of cavalli from France to replace RVP - dont see him coming even for mega bucks if no champions league. Still Spurs might yet self implode if Sherwood keeps up his ranting...

Decent victory yesterday, 3-0 against WBA away.

Not sure what United can really aim for this season, 5th, at best, is possible but it'll be interesting to see what happens in the summer.

No Champions League next season could be a deal breaker for any possible "headline" signings.

The way Moysey is piking up results this season he will be lucky to finish in the position hes in now never mind 5th.

Another that SHOULD have been chopped long ago.whistling.gif

Guest TPAFKATS

Manure lost long term manager, chief exec and all the backroom staff in same close season. It will take time, longer it takes the better as far as I am concerned - still pissing myself laughing after yesterday lol.gif