Man Utd

saintargyll

Swansea sack Michael Laudrup...........there's a good move.

Wins the league cup, gets them into Europe and some nutcase of an chairman want's more.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum right enough.

His brother was the biggest diver in Scottish Football.

Cheating fannybaws.

Got to say that Moyes's buys have not been good. He looks to be in panic mode with team selection. I wanted to believe that he could do well at Man U, but I dont think hes at that level. Jose and his tactics recently have been spot on, despite not having the players of Man U. He has to produce a good start to the season this coming year, or there has to be a change surely?!

Got to say that Moyes's buys have not been good. He looks to be in panic mode with team selection. I wanted to believe that he could do well at Man U, but I dont think hes at that level. Jose and his tactics recently have been spot on, despite not having the players of Man U. He has to produce a good start to the season this coming year, or there has to be a change surely?!

Really?

I think Chelsea have EXACTLY the players Man Utd are missing.

Terry & Cahill are excellent, only have to look at Monday nights game. Man utd don't have players of that calibre.

Hazard, another that Man Utd don't have, although Mata is a positive move in that department.

RVP & Ronney up front, if fit, are as good as it gets.

As I said, I believe the board at Man Utd are made of sterner stuff than some knee jerk reaction supporters and will give Moyes next season at least.

Man Utd are naturally and not surprisingly, falling short now, simply put the team does not posses the Fergie factror, the fear of failure, neither does it , or rather neither do key players, respect Moyes the way they did SAF. This is all natural enough and as a team now in transition it could easily be five to ten years, if at all before Man Utd look like dominating English football the way they did previously.

In fact I'd assert they 'll never will get back to repeat what SAF had them doing over the last decade and a half....................

Look at the oft referred 'decline' that Liverpool went through during the Man Utd resurgence, I could see Man Utd enter a similar lean period now.

No blame, no surprise, just the law of averages, empires rise and fall........time for change. I reckon, Arseneal, Chesea, Man City, Liverpool, .any of those teams could become dominant for a period of time, but, as SAF was so exceptional in his time against his peers, he was such a one off, he gave Man Utd an edge over all others, something now not likely to be repeated by any of the other top four today. I mean SAF had Wenger in his pocket for long enough.....I bet Wenger was delighted when SAF retired.

The SAF era is over, now it's all about how Man Utd handle this huge change

I reckon the baubles will circulate more freely around the top teams now.........a lot of English football watchers will be quite pleased about that.

Man Utd are naturally and not surprisingly, falling short now, simply put the team does not posses the Fergie factror, the fear of failure, neither does it , or rather neither do key players, respect Moyes the way they did SAF. This is all natural enough and as a team now in transition it could easily be five to ten years, if at all before Man Utd look like dominating English football the way they did previously.

In fact I'd assert they 'll never will get back to repeat what SAF had them doing over the last decade and a half....................

Look at the oft referred 'decline' that Liverpool went through during the Man Utd resurgence, I could see Man Utd enter a similar lean period now.

No blame, no surprise, just the law of averages, empires rise and fall........time for change. I reckon, Arseneal, Chesea, Man City, Liverpool, .any of those teams could become dominant for a period of time, but, as SAF was so exceptional in his time against his peers, he was such a one off, he gave Man Utd an edge over all others, something now not likely to be repeated by any of the other top four today. I mean SAF had Wenger in his pocket for long enough.....I bet Wenger was delighted when SAF retired.

The SAF era is over, now it's all about how Man Utd handle this huge change

I reckon the baubles will circulate more freely around the top teams now.........a lot of English football watchers will be quite pleased about that.

Agree.

The Ferguson era was unique and very unlikely to be repeated by any team.

I'd imagine the board at Man Utd will realise this and as long as Moyes makes sure Utd are one of the top teams, winning the league as much as any other team, that will be seen as success.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Totally out his depth.

Started the season with the Champions of the league. Has spent 66m in the transfer market. Bumped his gums about getting the 3 amigos in the starting line up. Was out gunned by Charlie f'/;][g adam. Embarresed in both cup competitions. Lost 5 out of 8 games this year, won 3 and 1 was the sunderland game they still got knocked out of. Look at every result they have had this season and the only 2 Good results they have had was a win at home to arsenal the day after arsenal came down with a virus at the hotel, and the other was a capital 1 cup game against liverpool who had suarez back for his 1st game of the season if i remember correctly. But for newcastles bad run of results lately of 4 defeats, 1 win and 1 draw would b sitting 8th in the league.

If liverpool beat arsenal this saturday lunchtime they will be sitting 10 points of a champions league place.

Why he has not had the bullet by now is a complete mystery but would not be surprised if the axe fell after a defeat by fulham this weekend.

And you thought this was all funny. flipa.gif

In this morning's Mail on Sunday there's a headline about Moyes having £100m. to spend on players. They've got their eyes on two Juve players and a Saints star. The ungrateful bastards! We turn Alex Ferguson into possibly the best manager in the world and now they want one of our players. Is it Kenny McLean?

In this morning's Mail on Sunday there's a headline about Moyes having £100m. to spend on players. They've got their eyes on two Juve players and a Saints star. The ungrateful bastards! We turn Alex Ferguson into possibly the best manager in the world and now they want one of our players. Is it Kenny McLean?

Think its Ricky Gillies

Manchester United under SAF. Anyone remember, now that was an era to be admired, phenomenal success not ever likely to be replicated again in this club's time.

Welcome to the world of the others MUFC. Glory hunters on the road dahn south now is it ?

Edited by Seaside Nipper

They want Djemba Djemba back to finally replace Roy Keane

Saw, on the telly, Mick Hucknall sitting beside Sir Alex at Old Trafford yesterday and there's a photo in today's paper of Sir Alex yawning his head off. I doubt Mick must be a real bore. It couldn't have been the football surely? How United managed not to win amazes me..Man U haters won't agree but have a look at the match statistics.