Man Utd

saintargyll

i have to laugh at all the man utd experts, i suppose you need to hunt glory elsewhere if you are that uptight about your own team

Again, you show you're not very bright when you jump to conclusions that anyone who posts about Man Utd is an expert or a glory hunter.

Still not managed to find the "caps" button?

My 6 year old granddaughter knows how to work that, maybe you should get some lessons for beginners classes booked?

Again, you show you're not very bright when you jump to conclusions that anyone who posts about Man Utd is an expert or a glory hunter.

Still not managed to find the "caps" button?

My 6 year old granddaughter knows how to work that, maybe you should get some lessons for beginners classes booked?

maybe you should get a life and not concern yourself with the fact i cannot be arsed with using capital letters

true it is obscene,and paid for by people who wear man u merchandise even though they have and will never attend a live man u game,i just dont understand why they feel the need to support this gross obscenity

i'm trying to get what youre saying here, and im doing it with no grammar or punctuation to help you

people who choose to follow a team who stay in other parts of the country or other countries have no personal right to decide and its obscene

youre dislike for this particular team is clouding your judgement although im not sure you are capable of much better

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26216913

£300K per week.

That's an utter obscenity.

Surely the obscenity is his face?

for 300K a week united could bring in 2 or 3 players that would make them better than trying to fit Rooney and mata into the same team. They are crying out for a poacher along with a defence.

300K a week would pay for English guys at Southampton.

Edited by TPAFKATS

Surely the obscenity is his face?

for 300K a week united could bring in 2 or 3 players that would make them better than trying to fit Rooney and mata into the same team. They are crying out for a poacher along with a defence.

300K a week would pay for English guys at Southampton.

Not sure about making them better than Rooney.

His goalscoring record for Man Utd is nothing short of immense. He also provides many assists.

As for a poacher, Hernandez? Could also put Van Persie in that bracket.

Additional midfield guile is required, Mata is a step in the right direction.

Defence is a definite area that needs strengthening.

Not sure about making them better than Rooney.

His goalscoring record for Man Utd is nothing short of immense. He also provides many assists.

As for a poacher, Hernandez? Could also put Van Persie in that bracket.

Additional midfield guile is required, Mata is a step in the right direction.

Defence is a definite area that needs strengthening.

Just say it. Moyes needs to spend another200m on top of the 66m to get the champions of the league to perform at a respectable level. He He.

Rooney started earning his tiny pay rise yesterday, an superb strike & goal.

Over his 5 year contract £75m, cheaper than buying a player of similar standard and that's not counting any new players wages.

Bargain. thumbup2.gif

Rooney no so uch abargain now? eh.

Moysey. The gift that just keepson giving and giving. lol.gif