Man Utd

saintargyll

Ryan Giggs, absolute rubbish, almost every pass miles beyond any United player.

What's the point in Carrick? Does next to fcuk all?

Still 1-0, 31 mins gone.

Giggs was by far the best midfield player on show.

Not saying much but the only player who can hit a forward pass.

The goalie and the front two and that's it

Evra is dreadful

Giggs was by far the best midfield player on show.

Not saying much but the only player who can hit a forward pass.

The goalie and the front two and that's it

Evra is dreadful

Certainly Giggs improved after my post, but in the early stages he was at his worst.

Pretty much agree on the rest, serious revamp required.

This season is one of the hardest for buddie fans who also support man utd. This summer the glazers need to show the world that they aren't just receiving all the profits from sponsorships and merchandise sales but now going to really invest in the team that has been needing tweaking for few years especially at the defence and midfield.

This season is one of the hardest for buddie fans who also support man utd. This summer the glazers need to show the world that they aren't just receiving all the profits from sponsorships and merchandise sales but now going to really invest in the team that has been needing tweaking for few years especially at the defence and midfield.

Aye, been running on empty for the last 2 years, fairly obvious to anybody that watches them.

As you say, defence & midfield are in serious need of improvement.

Nowhere close to the top teams this season, results and points over the season don't lie.

Next season will be a real test and could see how well Moyes does in this impossible situation.

Aye, been running on empty for the last 2 years, fairly obvious to anybody that watches them.

Nowhere close to the top teams this season, results and points over the season don't lie.

Next season will be a real test and could see how well Moyes does in this impossible situation.

Just as I suspected, you are more interested in English football, no doubt via tv and putting your money towards the EPL. Thats fair enough but trolling on a Saints websire ?

Just as I suspected, you are more interested in English football, no doubt via tv and putting your money towards the EPL. Thats fair enough but trolling on a Saints websire ?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Trolling? bangin.gif

Aye, hired a plane to pull a banner behind it. 1eye.gif

Money well spent. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Although, didn't we have a mass "Get Lennon Out" gathering after a recent game? whistling.gif

Aye.... and a wee bauchle had a bit of cardboard with "Lenin must go" on it.

Or was that a Tory party conference I'm thinking of...? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it?

0-0 suits Bayern just fine. It's up to Man U to come out on the front foot.

What do you expect them to have aimed for in the first half? blink.png

OBVIOUSLY they know they need to score but plan A is stay in the tie, and so far so good.

Have they enough to score? Hard to see bit it's a football match and they are still in with a shout.

I'll tell you after the game finishes, that what happens on here, isn't it? whistling.gif

A time machine and Almanac is required on here :P

But getting to half time without conceding is ok.

It's hard to see where a goal is coming from , like you say they must score once , set piece seems most likely option ?

Eta wtf do I know ! Great strike :)

Edited by whydowebother

A time machine and Almanac is required on here tongue.png

But getting to half time without conceding is ok.

It's hard to see where a goal is coming from , like you say they must score once , set piece seems most likely option ?

Eta wtf do I know ! Great strike smile.png

oooft, a sore one, but still game on. thumbup2.gif

1-1 57 mins

Edited by faraway saint