Kane Hemmings

BAWZ

Surely this guy would be worth a try when his contract at Cowdenbeath comes to an end in the Summer? He will be 23 and has currently scored about half of the Blue Brazil goals for the season. They would be down and out without him and will probably still end up in the play-offs in spite of his goals.

If DL stays in the job (I'm only saying) would he still have some pull with his old club?

And no, I don't think this guy would turn out to be another Gareth Wardlaw.

Surely this guy would be worth a try when his contract at Cowdenbeath comes to an end in the Summer? He will be 23 and has currently scored about half of the Blue Brazil goals for the season. They would be down and out without him and will probably still end up in the play-offs in spite of his goals.

If DL stays in the job (I'm only saying) would he still have some pull with his old club?

And no, I don't think this guy would turn out to be another Gareth Wardlaw.

I've said already on a couple of different threads that I think this guy would be worth a punt. Would definitely be happy if we signed him in the summer.

I went to a celtic-rangers under 21 or under 19 final, celtic were by far the best team and won comfortably but Hemmings was the best player on the park by a mile. Not seen him mich since but you cant argue with his goal record. Would imagine its similar to stevie mays record at that level

Totally agree- he looks a great prospect. I'd much rather we invested in a young goalscorer with potential than brought in any other loan players...

I thought he was told his contract is not going to be renewed so why would they let him sign players for next season.

I thought he was told his contract is not going to be renewed so why would they let him sign players for next season.

So the BOD are to blame for the lack of players coming in.