Eric Djemba Djemba

I wouldn't say so. It was travelling at a fair pelt but also dipped perfectly under the bar. Holding the 'keeper culpable would be taking away from a stunning execution.

Puns don't always have to be bleedin copycat episodes tha knows.... **** however are a different story!

I didn't know you couldn't say ****...

Edited by Lord Pityme

Oh goody. Another midfielder. For a minute there I was worried that we were after someone for a position we were covered in.

Players of this calibre don't come along often for St Mirren, a centre half would be ideal but Djemba-Djemba would be a wonderful signing.

Aye and the last African we had with Champiosn League expreience and caps turned out to be brilliant.

Hard to judge him on those. He played in the Premier League when younger, only notching up 30 odd apearances. Since then he has bobbed around Denmark, Israel and Serbia.

Partizan and Hapoel are a decent level. Be interesting is he signs to see what he still has. At 32 he may just be looking for games so it could work out.

Still silly to be targeting midfielders when the defence is so thread bare.

Edited by Lanarkshire_Bud