Eric Djemba Djemba

Stunningly ambitious signing.

It's a shame the usual bastards with an anti-Danny agenda can't come on here and give him a little credit for this.

Whether this works or not you can't accuse Danny of not having a go at improving things.

Between Adam, Josh, Wylde, resigning Conor and now Eric, this has been a fabulous transfer window for us.

Add in Kello as well and actually overall Danny hasn't done too badly for signings.

We've dumped a fair amount of shite and have brought 4 or 5 seriously good players in to replace them.

I would still like to see a centre half but I don't expect we'll do that now.

Just need some fecking league wins now and a good Cup run and by March we'll be talking about how amazing this season has been.

Well we'll be talking about that once we've laughed our arses off at Lex, Duke, JJ, billyg, and a vast array of other whining twats who've wrecked this board for the last 9 months.

Edited by oaksoft

It's a shame the usual bastards with an anti-Danny agenda can't come on here and give him a little credit for this.

Whether this works or not you can't accuse Danny of not having a go at improving things.

Between Adam, Josh, Wylde, resigning Conor and now Eric, this has been a fabulous transfer window for us.

Add in Kello as well and actually overall Danny hasn't done too badly for signings.

We've dumped a fair amount of shite and have brought 4 or 5 seriously good players in to replace them.

Just need some fecking league wins now and a good Cup run and by March we'll be talking about how amazing this season has been.

Well we'll be talking about that once we've laughed our arses off at Lex, Duke, JJ, billyg, and a vast array of other whining twats who've wrecked this board for the last 9 months.

Hopefully we'll all be laughing our arses off ! You at me , and me at Danny !

Could be great has certainly played at a higher level than any of our squad and indeed most player in the SPL. Some mutterings of past and not that good. Same muttering when Teale signed. I'm excited. Especially at the thought of him kicking fook out Jack Mac's bottles on Saturday

I really don't see what's to be negative about signing an ex man utd and Cameroon internationalist!! This just proves nothing will err make our support happy, i certainly can't remember a champions league, world cup player and African nations cup winner ever signing for us before, we should all be full of excitement but some are just going to be 100% negative until Danny leaves!

Dont know what to make of this. Lennon states at the press conference that he will provide additional defensive midfield cover allowing attacking players to get forward but he will have to drop an attacking player to accommodate Dj-Dj (Im assuming he is to be played in tandem with Goodwin rather than instead of). Yes we could do with more goals and cover for or an alternative to Goodwin but I have never attributed our lack of goals to creative players being forced to defend. Again not a squeak about our honking defensive record its as if Danny is oblivious to the goals we concede and thinks more goals will be the answer. I hope this works out I really do but it's right out left field.

Dont know what to make of this. Lennon states at the press conference that he will provide additional defensive midfield cover allowing attacking players to get forward but he will have to drop an attacking player to accommodate Dj-Dj (Im assuming he is to be played in tandem with Goodwin rather than instead of). Yes we could do with more goals and cover for or an alternative to Goodwin but I have never attributed our lack of goals to creative players being forced to defend. Again not a squeak about our honking defensive record its as if Danny is oblivious to the goals we concede and thinks more goals will be the answer. I hope this works out I really do but it's right out left field.

That's exactly what the article says. A defensive midfielder to play alongside Goodwin, and protect the defence.

Great post.

All he has to do is to leave St Mirren and be thought about alongside Isma, Victor and Torfason as Johnny Foreigners who did us a right good turn. He doesn't want to go away being thought about alongside Wreh, Camara, or, my all-time favourite Saint, Steve Galloway.

Age isn't a concern, how old are Thommo' and Teale? It certainly is an imaginative signing, credit to everyone at the club for giving this a shot, hope it works out.

Now, I'm off for a snooze, where I hope to dream about seeing Thompson, Teale and Djemba Djemba lifting the Scottish Cup at a packed Celtic Park.

Zzzzzzzzz!

That's exactly what the article says. A defensive midfielder to play alongside Goodwin, and protect the defence.

Yes but not many on here have been saying a lack of defensive midfield protection has been at the root of our inability to prevent conceding goals. Time will tell this might plug the leaks but I have my doubts. Who gets dropped for Dj-Dj assuming everyone is fit and available. I can only see it being Newton.