Eric Djemba Djemba

You can continue with your optimism as you're perfectly entitled to do.

Me?

I'll go on my gut instinct, which the more I read, suggests that this signing is a huge risk. Hopefully we're not paying him a huge sum of money.

I hope I'm wrong, but we can only wait and see.

Harrumph.dry.png

Aye, sometimes its a bit shite being rightsad.png

For me it typifies our season, lurching from one piece of incompetence to the next, both on and off the park.

The thing is, if DD had been signed at the start of the season and been put through a full pre-season, he probably could have done us a job.

However, in his present state he's worse than a man down.

Like yourself I'm questioning the wisdom of attending on Saturday. However, as I've got a season ticket, I'll probably be there with my Stranglers induced hangover.

For me it typifies our season, lurching from one piece of incompetence to the next, both on and off the park.

The thing is, if DD had been signed at the start of the season and been put through a full pre-season, he probably could have done us a job.

Like yourself I'm questioning the wisdom of attending on Saturday. However, as I've got a season ticket, I'll probably be there with my Stranglers induced hangover.

One of the reasons I gave up my ST was to afford the opportuity to say f**k it, I can think of numerous more preferable ways to spend £20 on a Saturday afternoon!, but I invariably feel guilty about not going along when its a high stakes match such as our next against Kilmarnock.

I know I will wish I hadn't bothered my arse, but I suspect that, when push comes to shove, that irrational but entrenched sense of obligation will kick in.

I'm going to see them on Saturday night in Dunfermline for the 16th time, I have been going to see them since 1978, let us know if auld jet makes it wink.png

Instead of all this negativity get yourselves along to the game tomorrow, it's a massive game. A win would put us on joint points with kilmarnock and most likely leapfrog one of Ross county or Partick with them playing each other. You'd think we were relegated already, this is the time "SUPPORTERS" need to SUPPORT their teams. We were all at Hampden a year ago lapping up the good times, now it's time to turn out and back the team during the tough times!