Centre Half Set To Sign Tomorrow

Flareybob

According to my sources in Wales, St MIrren will be signing a centre half (at long last) tomorrow.

He is the vastly experienced Ryan Green, he has previously played with Wolves, Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall.

He has recently been released from the Welsh Premier League outfit Port Talbot Town FC.

34 year old 5'7" Centre Half?

Once the youngest player ever to be capped for Wales, he got his only two caps nearly 16 years ago and he's spent the rest of his career bouncing around the bottom tier of the Football League and the top of the Conference. I'm not sure that's going to be an inspiring signing.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Once the youngest player ever to be capped for Wales, he got his only two caps nearly 19 years ago and he's spent the rest of his career bouncing around the bottom tier of the Football League and the top of the Conference. I'm not sure that's going to be an inspiring signing.

It's Kenny Deuchar all over again! :lol:

Once the youngest player ever to be capped for Wales, he got his only two caps nearly 19 years ago and he's spent the rest of his career bouncing around the bottom tier of the Football League and the top of the Conference. I'm not sure that's going to be an inspiring signing.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Could you check with the tooth fairy if this is a real possibility? whistling.gif

How's about giving the knicker wetting a rest. Maybe we already have a robust centre half on our books, Jim Goodwin. He was one of the standouts during the League Cup run at centre back. MacAusland has been taking the brunt of sooooo much stick, maybe reverting back to his partnership with Captain Jim is the best solution. If you analyse goals we have lost McGregor has been at fault as much as Cheesy, his positional play is woeful at times.

Once the youngest player ever to be capped for Wales, he got his only two caps nearly 16 years ago and he's spent the rest of his career bouncing around the bottom tier of the Football League and the top of the Conference. I'm not sure that's going to be an inspiring signing.

f**king WHOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! lol.gif

Woosh of the year!

There you are, one minute being compared with Ryan Giggs and wondering whether it'll be 3 Porsches & 2 Ferraris or vice-versa and filling out the Vital Statistics and hair pantone on your WAG form and the next (well 15 or so years later) you're on the football scrapheap and having to face RealLifeTM without a fortune to fall back on.

Helluva Mindblast!

Makes me want to bake quote Kipling...............

Edited by Bud the Baker