Protocol Regarding Headlight Blinding

shull

F*cking loony night out on the roads tonight.

SEVEN TIMES IT HAPPENED ON SEVEN SEPARATE OCCASIONS BY SEVEN DIFFERENT DRIVERS IN SEVEN DIFFERENT VEHICLES.

Whit the f*ck is going on ?

Are they selfish, inconsiderate or just shite and hopeless Drivers ?

Seven times i got blinded while driving on seven different roads.

Each time the fanny culprit was parked at side of road facing the oncoming traffic.............

WITH THEIR F*CKING HEADLIGHTS ON !!!!

Cnuts !!!

One of the times, i hit a damn pothole because i was blinded and couldnae see the road.

F*CKEM !!!

MORONS !!

Edited by shull

Whilst l feel your pain , fellow Buddie , once again your fellow taxi drivers are favourites for this kind of nonsense as they endeavour to get as close to the punter they are pickin up/dropping off. I got a taxi on Saturday night . As I left the restaurant the taxi was almost right at the door . Despite there being a large gap in the parked cars , our friendly cabby had decided to double park with his headlights on , into the on coming traffic. . nice. .

SEVEN TIMES IT HAPPENED ON SEVEN SEPARATE OCCASIONS BY SEVEN DIFFERENT DRIVERS IN SEVEN DIFFERENT VEHICLES.

Each time the fanny culprit was parked at side of road facing the oncoming traffic.............

Cnuts !!!

One of the times, i hit a damn pothole because i was blinded and couldnae see the road.

F*CKEM !!!

MORONS !!

Great thread.

Great thread.

Thanks Boss !

And others please stay on topic, this isnae a " Double Parking Thread " thumbdown.gif

Drivers when parked in a lane facing oncoming traffic should have nae lights on or just sidelights.

Cheers thumbup2.gif

Thanks Boss !

And others please stay on topic, this isnae a " Double Parking Thread " thumbdown.gif

Drivers when parked in a lane facing oncoming traffic should have nae lights on or just sidelights.

Cheers thumbup2.gif

. .or a parking light . .

9iRimL5.gif

TBF , whether the vehicle is double parked or not , the headlights shouldn't be on if the vehicle has parked. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

. .or a parking light . .

9iRimL5.gif

TBF , whether the vehicle is double parked or not , the headlights shouldn't be on if the vehicle has parked. .

Correct and especially when facing oncoming traffic, like me.

It is bloody annoying. It's even painful at times for pedestrians but at least they won't cause an accident. They might stray onto the road and get run down, all the same.

Mind you,Shull, what if it had been six times? 666 and all that The devil's number. You could have been on your way to hell.

Cnuts !!!

F*CKEM !!!

MORONS !!

Not as bad as the twats that put on their fog lights when it's pissing with rain.1eye.gif