Protocol Regarding Headlight Blinding

shull

It's the trumpets that drive their cars about with the foglights on...........for no reason, wtf is all that about blink.png

It's like a see me see me statement . I've got foglights..............aye we know, we see you , ya prick...........clue, it isnae foggy !

These cnunts get right on my wick !!

Why don't you ask them instead of bitching like a woman on here ? Are you really saying as a taxi driver you have never broke any driving laws ?

I'm far from perfect and if i make a mistake while driving i do put my hand up in apology, if possible.

Never in a position to ask them, as i'm driving at the time.

That's why i'm asking here.

Any idea ?

Edited by shull

I'm far from perfect and if i make a mistake while driving i do put my hand up in apology, if possible.

Any idea ?

You could stop the taxi and tell them argue.gif or just put your beam on and blind them back rolleyes.gif

You could stop the taxi and tell them argue.gifor just put your beam on and blind them back rolleyes.gif

I dae !!

As i'm passing ( making sure there is no oncoming vehicles )

I beep the horn tae catch their attention

Then it's on with the full beam for a few seconds.

F*CKEM !!

Any idea ?

Who cares.

At least we have cars which are warm, cosy and get you from A to B faster than Shank's thingy ( can never remember the animal but I'm pretty sure it's a hoofed beasty of some kind).

Stop getting stressed, chill out and remember humans are fundamentally stupid creatures. That applies to every single one of us.

Few people act like twats deliberately with the sole purpose of annoying others so bear that in mind and be more tolerant of others faults.

Guide to a happier life.

You know it makes sense.

Choose love.

Edited by oaksoft

I thought when you did that to me you were warning me about the speed trap ahead, thanks anyways it saved me a few pounds and some points. thumbup2.gif

I never warn anybody about speed traps.

Those speeding in built up areas and at schools deserve the fine and points received.

They are imcompetent drivers who also probably have headlights on while parked facing oncoming traffic.

F*CKEM !

Who cares.

At least we have cars which are warm, cosy and get you from A to B faster than Shank's thingy ( can never remember the animal but I'm pretty sure it's a hoofed beasty of some kind).

Stop getting stressed, chill out and remember humans are fundamentally stupid creatures. That applies to every single one of us.

Few people act like twats deliberately with the sole purpose of annoying others so bear that in mind and be more tolerant of others faults.

Guide to a happier life.

You know it makes sense.

Choose love.

Chilled at all times.

Just a bit of sport to brighten up an otherwise mundane day.

Toot and flash with a smile on my face. punk.gif

Don't know mate ,when I go abroad its usually on a plane and have not seen many planes using them.

Edited by linwood buddie

There's another link on that page to this:-

http://homepage.smc.edu/reading_lab/words_commonly_confused.htm

In fairness you'd never design a language like this from scratch.

On one hand it gives us great puns.

On the other it produces an entire class of people who confuse precise spelling and grammar with intelligence and clear communication.

Wow. Looks like you didn't listen to your English teacher either.

Aye.