Change Strips

Kendo

Why is it bothering you:unsure: :blink::wacko:

Because I was brought up to believe that the reason for having a change strip was to avoid confusion and make each team easily identifiable. If two teams were due to play each other wearing the same colour then one of the teams would have to change strips. This is the first time I've seen two teams with different strips changing to play in the same colour.

Talking of change strips , why do our players keep wearing that hideous 3 strip. .

Correct, we played Celtic last week and changed into a strip that was closer to their strip. We should always play in Black and White and only change as a last resort.

Correct, we played Celtic last week and changed into a strip that was closer to their strip. We should always play in Black and White and only change as a last resort.

Indeed , we have rarely seen the second strip , which , for me is far more preferable to the third as the third strip colours , bear nothing to do with our colours or Club traditions. .

Indeed , we have rarely seen the second strip , which , for me is far more preferable to the third as the third strip colours , bear nothing to do with our colours or Club traditions. .

Yes indeedy, Black, White, Red, any combination of these is what all of our strips should be.. excepting of course for the red and blue hoops of our original 1877 strip.

I like the yellow strip, so it widnae bother me if we ditched the red and used yellow at all times.

Yellow trim on our home strip, yellow change strip, black, white and yellow scarves, hats etc.

Get rid of red altogether and adopt yellow as part of our official colours.

rangers have no history they are a new team so im not into this thing of the gers hanging on to past honours the fact is they had to re form they were punished and they are the newest team in Scottish football with no history Glasgow rangers became a third Lanark they day they went bust cheated and started again . I hope they get what they deserve .

• 3 weeks later...