Flat Cap Sunday

div

I have loads of hats / caps Bluto. Used to have a flat cap but it has vanished somehere in the mists of time. However recently I needed one for a prop for a shoot (I am a photographer) and afterwards it was chucked into the 'prop box'. Now it has been dusted down and will be worn with pride :) (Well, in the hoose anyway :) ).

I have loads of hats / caps Bluto. Used to have a flat cap but it has vanished somehere in the mists of time. However recently I needed one for a prop for a shoot (I am a photographer) and afterwards it was chucked into the 'prop box'. Now it has been dusted down and will be worn with pride smile.png (Well, in the hoose anyway smile.png ).

Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink, say no more . wink.png

Wow ! Its really caught on !

attachicon.gif2rp5tag.jpg

Any idea where that shot was taken and what it's all about? Funny that in the entertaining 'Dundee' thread Neuk cropped up and there it is too in the photo. Golf balls too. The Neuk is a real golfing place. Probably coincidence. It almost looks like a miners' day out and again, mining was once big in parts of Fife.

Any idea where that shot was taken and what it's all about? Funny that in the entertaining 'Dundee' thread Neuk cropped up and there it is too in the photo. Golf balls too. The Neuk is a real golfing place. Probably coincidence. It almost looks like a miners' day out and again, mining was once big in parts of Fife.

I pinched it from a link on the "old stadium pics"thread. Think its folk on way to dons v scumtic game in1995 . whistling.gif