Lennon Out

Every second half we seem not to start.

What happens at half time

Its because the team isn't set up properly, Lennon doesn't know what he is doing. Every neutral can see Lennon is clueless, its only our board that seem to have the blinkers on or have there heads buried in the sand.

I think that we now have a decent squad. The issue is that it has taken him until February to sort it and contact the summer it will be dismantled again

We have some very good players it's just we have a clueless manager that doesn't know how to use them. Feel sorry for McLean who is our biggest attacking threat from the middle of the park yet gets wasted out wide. Teale hasn't played for 4 months and isn't fit yet he brings him on before Campbell? McGowan doesn't do anything apart from hold the ball up, he can't shoot or f**k all yet he plays him of Thompson constantly when it clearly isn't working. You must wonder what the players think of Lennon, clueless doesn't cover it.

When we had Gus he would be out shouting at the players , fighting with the fans and fighting with the other coaches ,DL is different but with only a couple months left on his contract I think will be here till the end of the season .With the squad we have now I think we can finish above 11th.

He was also less successful at the top level. Not happy with Lennon, but surely comparisons with Gus should have ended 3 seasons ago?

He was also less successful at the top level. Not happy with Lennon, but surely comparisons with Gus should have ended 3 seasons ago?

I have no problem with DL being our manager ,just giving my opinion on their different personalities ,but I don't think DL will be here next season and hope him all the best at whatever clubs he manages next.

You can't read the forum much I take it as Gus has been mentioned on many different threads over the last 3 seasons ,but you are entitled to your opinion

Edited by linwood buddie

Board check list for Monday:

- Identify the manager needed for next season and ask him to come in now to assess the squad, decide who to keep and identify signings;

- Inform Danny Lennon we appreciate his efforts but he will be leaving as soon as the new man can start.

There is NO reason to keep him in place anymore.

I have no problem with DL being our manager ,just giving my opinion on their different personalities ,but I don't think DL will be here next season and hope him all the best at whatever clubs he manages next.

You can't read the forum much I take it as Gus has been mentioned on many different threads over the last 3 seasons ,but you are entitled to your opinion

It is certainly going to take a remarkable run of form for Danny to earn himself a new deal. Although very unlikely, it is a run I hope we go on.

I too will wish Danny all the best for the future when he leaves.