Lennon Out

:blink::blink::blink:

Really? Fcuk me, the league must be wrong then as it says we're sitting 9th?

That attitude is not what the team need, I'm sure it translates to the players IMMEDIATLY anything goes wrong, especially at home.

Have to say, and it was mentioned to me while I was there, at Dundee last week the support were superb and it's not like that at home very often.

There's an immediate reaction, been mentioned on here numerous time, the morons cant wait to pick on a player or the manager.

Never mind just hope we pick ourselves up, I'm sure the forum members who were very quiet during October & November will reduce the post count.

The run at the start wasn't acceptable and this run isn't either. It is a bad season but it's nothing new as in league competition this club under Lennon have struggles every year bar 11-12. Now we had good passing footy then whilst now it's a punt and hope thommo wins a knock on to nobody. We have won 8 games in all competition since we won the cup. I'm sorry but that's not good enough. Faraway I admire the fact you sit on here without attending and defend the manager but it's been crap and it's still crap. We can't afford to go down and at the min it's a possibility which for me is a joke. There's no way thommo, McGinn, Kello , McLean, Goodwin, McGowan. And co are that bad players. They have proved they are not at times but now after another defeat enough is enough it is not working

"It was certainly the right performance and the wrong result for us."

Danny what the hell are you talking about?!

Wrong result = we lost when we were aiming to win or draw.

Certainly the right performance = with the squad available to us, we set out to limit Aberdeen's chances and to put in a solid team performance, and within that remit we played well enough. The defence with 2 players out and 2 replacements in rarely looked troubled all game.

The run at the start wasn't acceptable and this run isn't either. It is a bad season but it's nothing new as in league competition this club under Lennon have struggles every year bar 11-12. Now we had good passing footy then whilst now it's a punt and hope thommo wins a knock on to nobody. We have won 8 games in all competition since we won the cup. I'm sorry but that's not good enough. Faraway I admire the fact you sit on here without attending and defend the manager but it's been crap and it's still crap. We can't afford to go down and at the min it's a possibility which for me is a joke. There's no way thommo, McGinn, Kello , McLean, Goodwin, McGowan. And co are that bad players. They have proved they are not at times but now after another defeat enough is enough it is not working

Just to shut you up I've attended 3 games this season. I've supported the team throughout each game although we've won none of them. I've not picked on any player or the manager.

THAT'S what supporting a teams about.

The amount of "supporters" that attend that think they are either great managers, ,players or both is hilarious. I get steadily pissed of being surrounded by morons who spout half drunken shite throughout the game is embarrassing.

There are a fair amount on here who show they have no thought process and post the same nonsense week after week and enjoy when they are proved right.

It's already being shown that this GREAT squad are no more than decent journeymen who are in the position they are lower half of the league.

So do me a favour, leave out the "You're a great supporter" as there are many ways to support the team and I certainly support the team, and the manager every game, do you or some of the Muppets that post on here?

Don't question me as a supporter, you have no right.

I think we need Thommo and Teale concentrating solely on playing to get us out of trouble, so not a management option for me.

If we are going to get rid of DL, then maybe an experienced manager until the end of the season is the answer.

I have no idea who that would be, but then again I don't appoint St.Mirren managers.

In the long term I'd go for Murray at Dumbarton. He seems to know what he's doing and would be within our budget.

5?

I reckon only our keeper, McGinn and POSSIBLY old tired Thompson.

The rest, nowhere near consistent enough.

I was being generous, and did say at most.I think a few top 6 clubs in hindsight would have liked to have landed Teale and Thompson when we did at the start of Danny's 2nd season but 3 years on I can't see bids coming in for them from top 6 clubs at this stage of their careers. Which means, we are probably looking at 2 or 3 top 6 players out of a squad of 20+.

I reckon things will remain tight between us, Thistle, County and Killie until the end of the season. I wouldn't be massively surprised if we improve a bit in the next month as key players get their sharpness back and reckon we could finish 8th but only 5 points clear of the play off place. We might finish as close to ICT / St Johnstone as the play off spot team in terms of points after 38 games.

Wrong result = we lost when we were aiming to win or draw.

Certainly the right performance = with the squad available to us, we set out to limit Aberdeen's chances and to put in a solid team performance, and within that remit we played well enough. The defence with 2 players out and 2 replacements in rarely looked troubled all game.

But how was today's performance any good? We were at home and didn't have a shot on target until 87 minutes??? It was shite unless you've lowered your expectations that much you genuinely think that was acceptable. It was shite, sorry. A waste of £15

But how was today's performance any good? We were at home and didn't have a shot on target until 87 minutes??? It was shite unless you've lowered your expectations that much you genuinely think that was acceptable. It was shite, sorry. A waste of £15

I didn't say it was a great performance or that I was happy with how many shots we had. Where there were some encouraging signs was with the defence today. We were up against the 2nd top team in the league and a team who could well reach 2 cup finals this season, and it didn't look like Aberdeen were going to score until they got the penalty.

The 1 shot on target in the 87th minute start doesn't tell the whole story about our attacking threat. In the second half Thompson nearly scored after a few minutes, McGinn should have been awarded a penalty, McGregor had the ball in the net with his offside goal. In a game of few chances we had 3 or 4 decent goal opportunities.

It was utter garbage

Reminded me back to MacPherson's days.

Summed up at the end by Wylde decision at the end

Comes over the tannoy 2 mins added time and he gathers the ball out wide in a promising poistion.

For once there's bodies in the box to challenge any crosses coming in especially Thommo and McGregor and put the Dons defence under some pressure.

He decides to rattle a shot in high and wide nowhere troubling Langfield and it's game over

Basically not giving one

If we were to part company with Danny then we should not appoint an up and coming manager now or next season. We are(currently) a premiership club with a talented group of players. We need an experienced, knowledgeable leader. St Mirren would be a challenge for an ambitious manager who knows the game well. Good as some of the lower league candidates may be, they would not be ready to take on a job the size of St Mirren and our present situation. As for names of prospective managers, there would be no shortage of applicants with better credentials than Danny. Who knows, we may attract someone who likes players to pass to someone in their own team which would be a novelty.

I've stuck by Danny for his tenure at the helm of st mirren but after a run of poor performances. 4 in a row lost. lack of goal scoring threat. failure to provide suitable cover for the Cb's and comments that don't make sense example "some things are harder said than done". I have been more than disappointed recently and as much as like Danny ( although everything said above doesn't show it ) he should go ASAP. For those looking for a suitable replacement I think Steve lomas would be a good appointment but hey that's just an opinion

It was utter garbage

Reminded me back to MacPherson's days.

Summed up at the end by Wylde decision at the end

Comes over the tannoy 2 mins added time and he gathers the ball out wide in a promising poistion.

For once there's bodies in the box to challenge any crosses coming in especially Thommo and McGregor and put the Dons defence under some pressure.

He decides to rattle a shot in high and wide nowhere troubling Langfield and it's game over

Basically not giving one

What was more bemusing was the fact we inverted the wingers, meaning they had to cut inside, instead of keeping Wylde on the left and Teale on the right and play to our strengths.

Lennon over complicates stuff far far too much, and instead of keeping it simple makes bizarre decisions almost based on what he's seen on match of the day the week before. He's failed to actually pick a team that plays to its strengths instead we have numerous players out of position or set out to play in a manner that doesn't actually suit who's on the pitch.

What was more bemusing was the fact we inverted the wingers, meaning they had to cut inside, instead of keeping Wylde on the left and Teale on the right and play to our strengths.

Lennon over complicates stuff far far too much, and instead of keeping it simple makes bizarre decisions almost based on what he's seen on match of the day the week before. He's failed to actually pick a team that plays to its strengths instead we have numerous players out of position or set out to play in a manner that doesn't actually suit who's on the pitch.

I've been saying the match of the day thing since the friendly vs Ayr when we were just knocking it around. He tinkers every week now, occasionally we ge5 lucky and more often we don't. He's at the SPL Hendrie stage now, relying on agents and falling out with players. If he was a zoo keeper, he'd have fish in the lion cage, lions leaping for fish through hoops in the pool and a donkey or two as the main attractions.

Just make Djemba manager to the end of the season. If nothing else at least it would stop him playing - he's brutal (literally). World Cup ??? be still my splitting sides. A performance totally devoid of confidence and Im now thinking that DL might be best to go now. Lose at Dingwall and I think drastic action will be required before the Killie game to see if we can get a short term lift to get us to the end of the season with our Premiership status intact. We can't go on like this much longer it's scunnering in the extreme.

Just make Djemba manager to the end of the season. If nothing else at least it would stop him playing - he's brutal (literally). World Cup ??? be still my splitting sides. A performance totally devoid of confidence and Im now thinking that DL might be best to go now. Lose at Dingwall and I think drastic action will be required before the Killie game to see if we can get a short term lift to get us to the end of the season with our Premiership status intact. We can't go on like this much longer it's scunnering in the extreme.

He was one of the few Saints players who passed the ball to his own team.

Not quite sure what drove you to have this outburst today but he's certainly a decent player.

Sure his tackle for the penalty was rash, but we have other players who are equally as capable of that.

Not match fit, but that will only get better.