Lennon Out

Frightened i am not, where do you get off telling me what to read

"Maybe some fans simply look at a cash-strapped Killie,"

His exact words,

FFS

In the same sentence he also referenced St Johnstone and ICT but the actual question, which you sidestepped, was around why all these clubs can be too six from time to time and we can't.

FFS

In the same sentence he also referenced St Johnstone and ICT but the actual question, which you sidestepped, was around why all these clubs can be too six from time to time and we can't.

they either spend money that they borrow or have rich benefactors who dig deep for the likes of calum davidson, adam rooney, richie foran and others

forgot to say, there are better managers in the premiership than Danny, but we couldnt aford any of those-so why lumber the wee man with all the blame

He did his cup winning best, people need to accept that most small clubs go on a dip after a level of success, you only grow if you ride out the bad times after a bit of success

the problem with st mirren is that too many fans think successes can be instantly built on

Edited by beyond our ken

and i wouldnt take the kind of bulllying behaviour you showed on the street and wont take it on here. seems you dished it out but couldnt take your behaviour being played back to you.

It's no worries to me if you want to know who i am

This is getting ridiculous. I'm not entirely sure what your beef is with me but if you interpret me suggesting you go back and read a post again as "bullying" it seems the chance of a reasoned debate with you is probably nil so maybe best to leave it there.

Instead of all this negativity get yourselves along to the game tomorrow, it's a massive game. A win would put us on joint points with kilmarnock and most likely leapfrog one of Ross county or Partick with them playing each other. You'd think we were relegated already, this is the time "SUPPORTERS" need to SUPPORT their teams. We were all at Hampden a year ago lapping up the good times, now it's time to turn out and back the team during the tough times!

Let's just get rid of the incompetent, inarticulate , tactically naive, non inspiring so called manager and take his full coaching team with him!!!! Embarrassing!!!

Yes, you will think this way about your post when you sober up in the morning.

Posting this a matter of hours before a hugely important match won't achieve anything.

I take it you'll be there tomorrow? If so, you might be better to channel your energy into supporting the team, as opposed to berating the manager.

Dont tell me what to read, arsehole.

He actually referenced ICT and St Johnstone also and if you call me an arsehole again we're going to have a problem tough guy.

You certainly are going to have a problem seeing as how you're both posting under anonymous aliases.

No doubt one of you will post details of your name and address at which point ego will quickly turn into knuckledragging before you can say "if I was a woman I'd be SOOOOOOO turned on by these two gorillas".

Lighten up guys.

Edited by oaksoft

I'm guessing the forum will be in meltdown later with slight variations.

Home win - Lennon must go this win doesn't paper over the cracks.

Draw - Lennon must go , we should be beating teams like these.

Defeat - Lennon must go , seen this coming another shite performance.

Basically,with a win which would or could be the beginning of a decent run it still won't be good enough.

That would mean that any Saints manager would not be given the chance to turn round bad form which will happen more than once in a season for a team like us.

Home win for us today is my prediction. :)

Yes, you will think this way about your post when you sober up in the morning.

Posting this a matter of hours before a hugely important match won't achieve anything.

I take it you'll be there tomorrow? If so, you might be better to channel your energy into supporting the team, as opposed to berating the manager.

He is right though Drew.

Today and the rest of the season is not about DL it is about OUR team. Lets all get behind them and hopefully over the next 11 games we survive . Then we can debate about who should manage us going forward

COYS

Edited by fmckinn