Lennon Out

Yes, you will think this way about your post when you sober up in the morning.

Posting this a matter of hours before a hugely important match won't achieve anything.

I take it you'll be there tomorrow? If so, you might be better to channel your energy into supporting the team, as opposed to berating the manager.

Nothing changes the way I feel about Lennon as a manager of the club I have supported for 45 years!!! Hopefully we are spared next season of listening to his drivel and watching dross week after week!

ps Forums are for posting different opinions.

Nothing changes the way I feel about Lennon as a manager of the club I have supported for 45 years!!! Hopefully we are spared next season of listening to his drivel and watching dross week after week!

ps Forums are for posting different opinions.

Indeed and it could be someone's opinion that your opinion is narrow minded nonsense.

Just saying.

My third and final post on the forum.

We are all St Mirren fans and want the club to prosper.

We all have different views on how this can be achieved, and reading the opinions of fans that differ from mine are interesting, entertaining and in some instances informative.

But what is none of the above are the bullying tactics of a few individuals who seem to think that their opinions are the only views that matter and others should be ridiculed.

It's admirable to see fans who can express theirs opinions, justify their views and offer a defence of these without lowering themselves to slagging people off and offering veiled threats.

I know that I'll probably be criticised for this post, but narrow minded people who resort to the last bastion of the uneducated only stifle diversity and open discussion.

We all have different views on how this can be achieved, and reading the opinions of fans that differ from mine are interesting, entertaining and in some instances informative.

But what is none of the above are the bullying tactics of a few individuals who seem to think that their opinions are the only views that matter and others should be ridiculed.

It's admirable to see fans who can express theirs opinions, justify their views and offer a defence of these without lowering themselves to slagging people off and offering veiled threats.

I know that I'll probably be criticised for this post, but narrow minded people who resort to the last bastion of the uneducated only stifle diversity and open discussion.

Why your last post?

You've got to find your own niche. Some have made their minds up long, long ago, others find balanced discussion difficult to process particularly with this issue.

Anyway as I've been told many times, reasoned sensible debate has no place whatsoever on this forum unless of course you choose otherwise...

Is it really yir last ?

good post pandaheid don't chuck it coz there is a few numptys on here real buddies know where u are coming from!

You can't make that sort of post and then end with a statement reeking of pomposity lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I'm not criticising you but I am laughing.

Are you like this in real life? Because not very few people are as sugar coated as you'd like them to be.

You're gearing up to be a very disappointed chappy.

People swear, are offensive, selfish and overly defensive of themselves.

It's part of the colourful fabric of life.

You can't throw a hissy fit because others are different from you.

Well you can but see my first two sentences above.

Don't take it personally, virtually all posters on here know that Oaksoft is a bitter, twisted, self-important, self-opinionated bully that seeks to impose his / her will, theory or hypothesis, without remotely accepting that others may occasionally have the right to their opinion, or may indeed be correct.

However he / she has become all-knowing, all super-intelligent and master of all subjects on all posts throughout this fan's forum, so we should all just bow faithfully to his / her superior knowledge on all subjects.

would you consider the businessman 'trustworthy' billy?

I was more interested in what the shareholder had to say, including that McLean would be leaving after knocking back a deal that was more than doubling his wages. Wonder who okayed that ?

I would echo what a few of the other guys have said. Generally the guys on here are a great bunch but you were a shade unlucky to have an early brush with Oaky. (Genus Cerebrum P.sativum). He clearly has a lot of issues and would receive a lot of sympathy if he wasn't an arsehole to boot.

It's an honour and a privilege to be insulted by Shull. Once he knows you are a real St.Mirren fan he'll accept you but he'll keep on insulting you and winding you up. Bear with us and you'll be in a lot of arguments/discussions but you'll also get a load of laughs.

I was more interested in what the shareholder had to say, including that McLean would be leaving after knocking back a deal that was more than doubling his wages. Wonder who okayed that ?

thats disappointing - he was just getting back to his best

I was party to a conversation at the weekend between a businessman, a journalist and a main shareholder. I think Danny will be away before the end of the season.

Was the candlestick maker at the lavvy?

The Rangers Football Club are keen in him.

Apparently Sally watched him a few times before his operation.

How anyone could contemplate a stay of execution for Lennon is beyond belief after ONE solitary win. After the next two fixtures we are likely to be back at 11th unfortunately, and as Billy says, he may well be gone before end of season.

Not sure that's been said? blink.png

People who support the team are enjoying a victory, pity your'e not one of them, still spouting the same old "opinion" for the umpteenth time. thumbdown.gif

Edited by faraway saint