Lennon Out

All things considered that was the worst home performance since we were promoted. Danny this morning saying he's puzzled by that performance ! WTF !

Probably not far off it but I do remember a series of insipid performances v Hamilton across 2009/10 at home where, IIRC, we lost most and didn't even register a goal. They were not a top six team then I don't think. St Johnstone are simply a better team than us.

Don't even want to read a paper im that pissed off. Before the game i was planning to go to inverness. Now I'm decorating. Its become a chore to go to the games now rather than something that you look forward too. I'm normally optimistic when it comes to the Saints but we need a kneejerk reaction. Sorry Danny. Time up

It's definitely time for him to go. The argument that nobody could possibly do better than Lennon so we have to keep him simply doesn't stand up anymore. We have 7 games left to save the season, and looking at our results this year Lennon is not the man to do it.

Change it now and give us a fighting chance.

It's called realism, people in the real world understand what's going on. People in your world (la la land) cannie understand what all the fuss is about.

It was poor last night but not the end of the world.

Put the knives away and support Dan.

Edited by shull

I've been very patient after my wobble earlier in the season, probably because I haven't been to too many away games so I haven't had to endure it all week in week out.

The cup game at Tannadice left me feeling sick such was the meek capitulation but I was still prepared to give Danny the benefit that he would turn it around.

Tonight however was a step too far. That's now 11 defeats from the 14 games we have played in 2014.

It was a huge kick in the balls to see a St.Johnstone team with little to play for, and missing their best player, absolutely batter us. Had it been 4 or 5 I don't think we could have complained.

They wanted it more than we did and that is absolutely unforgiveable. It was absolutely abysmal.

The players should have a look at themselves too but ultimately the manager is responsible.

Sadly for me, I'm out. Lennon must go.

Correct and to add it's now the end of March and he still doesn't what his best team is FFS. The man who plays with his heart on his sleeve and is our captain is dropped. This is a time for big hearts shouts Danny before leaving out the player who has the biggest heart.

Not a fandan. Or a Dan fan.

I'm baith punk.gif

Definetly a fandan.

40 years plus of supporting misery and heartbreak.

The few highs more than make up for the shite times.

Where's my St Mirren's Day DVD ?

DL & TC thumbup2.gif

Edited by shull

If the BoD act and bag Danny at this stage I will be very, very surprised. I keep mentioning my signature text and folk think I'm just being annoying for the sake of being annoying - I honestly am not. I am using it to illustrate the level of inactivity and inability to take care of a very simple thing that makes me fear for decision making and taking in far more important areas.

Seriously, do we expect prompt action from a club where the BoD every day for a year entered a new stadium with a shoddy missing letter and no-one bothered to fix it? No-one thought 'That gives a poor impression, need to stick that back up'. No-one bothered until fans on B&W Army started sending e-mails and it took Tommy Doc' about twenty minutes to sort it with the cunning use of a big fcuking ladder and some superglue? Do we expect action when the existing HoF boards (idea by me and execution by REA) simply need updated to honour new legends but no-one bothers their arse?

I certainly don't expect anything. Not from a club who gave the green light for a League Cup winners publication which would feature the players about to leave us forever - then see the whole thing fail to launch after hours of work.... failing because the club, despite several polite reminders, couldn't even organise an hour at Ralston for some photos and interviews. They didn't need to do any work themselves (again). One hour. Some photos - they didn't bother.

I better get some tablets in. I might need a wee lie down and some tablets if they actually do something. Any word from them on awp leaving for example?

No, didn't fcuking think so.

If the BoD act and bag Danny at this stage I will be very, very surprised. I keep mentioning my signature text and folk think I'm just being annoying for the sake of being annoying - I honestly am not. I am using it to illustrate the level of inactivity and inability to take care of a very simple thing that makes me fear for decision making and taking in far more important areas.

Seriously, do we expect prompt action from a club where the BoD every day for a year entered a new stadium with a shoddy missing letter and no-one bothered to fix it? No-one thought 'That gives a poor impression, need to stick that back up'. No-one bothered until fans on B&W Army started sending e-mails and it took Tommy Doc' about twenty minutes to sort it with the cunning use of a big fcuking ladder and some superglue? Do we expect action when the existing HoF boards (idea by me and execution by REA) simply need updated to honour new legends but no-one bothers their arse?

I certainly don't expect anything. Not from a club who gave the green light for a League Cup winners publication which would feature the players about to leave us forever - then see the whole thing fail to launch after hours of work.... failing because the club, despite several polite reminders, couldn't even organise an hour at Ralston for some photos and interviews. They didn't need to do any work themselves (again). One hour. Some photos - they didn't bother.

I better get some tablets in. I might need a wee lie down and some tablets if they actually do something. Any word from them on awp leaving for example?

I have tablets?

First class or by e-mail.............................wait.

Hmm, quite...........if only pro active could somehow be applied in some context to St Mirren , things would automatically improve almost by default.

No purpose, no plan , no shape, no structure, no communication, no care.................team or club

Sadly, the club resembles a piece of feckin rudderless driftwood and has done since the for sale signs went up , oops ( metaphorically of course ) sad.png

Div, Couldn't agree more Sums my feelings up completely

That performance has left me feeling completely flat , not one single positive we can take out of it and to me Danny looked like a man who knew his time is up.

The Board must act now to give us any chance at all of staying up because with Danny lennon at the helm I genuinely cannot see us winning a play off against an in form first div side, I also think it is a shambolic situation to be in having a manager at helm who has no idea whether he Is staying or going at this stage of the season

He knows he is going, he even knows when and it wont be before May

Perhaps if management, players and supporters collectively accepted this reality and rallied together then we might see the team galvanise itself for the run-in and a cruise to 8th place

But all the current negativity, in-fighting and knickerwetting will put paid to that

As a self-confessed Danophile, it pains me to say he needs the support of everyone, including those that are foaming at the mouth to get him out.

I thought DL would have been sacked this morning, hopefully he will be gone before Saturday's match in Inverness.

Put him on gardening leave and bring in Tony Fitzpatrick as manager until the end of the season with the Thommohawk as his assistant.

Thing are grim and changes need to be made but FITZY - seriously ???????????????

He knows he is going, he even knows when and it wont be before May Perhaps if management, players and supporters collectively accepted this reality and rallied together then we might see the team galvanise itself for the run-in and a cruise to 8th place But all the current negativity, in-fighting and knickerwetting will put paid to that As a self-confessed Danophile, it pains me to say he needs the support of everyone, including those that are foaming at the mouth to get him out.

It isn't the fans who have caused this.

He knows he is going, he even knows when and it wont be before May

Perhaps if management, players and supporters collectively accepted this reality and rallied together then we might see the team galvanise itself for the run-in and a cruise to 8th place

But all the current negativity, in-fighting and knickerwetting will put paid to that

As a self-confessed Danophile, it pains me to say he needs the support of everyone, including those that are foaming at the mouth to get him out.

I actually think the fans have been very patient with Danny.

8 defeats from 9 games.

I want him out, but it's the team I support, not the manager, so they will continue to get as much support as I can give.