Lennon Out

So let me get this straight....

The team were 2-0 down, then players decided to take control, and they won 2-0!

When did we sign Derren Brown?

They were 2-0 down in the bounce game against the u20's. We won the Killie game 2-0.

Cant believe i'm reading this pish, to think any manager would sit back and

allow this to happen is laughable, he would be kissing any future management

career goodbye, and for TC to watch this happen, a man whose coached at far

bigger clubs than ours no fcuking chance....

sounds to me like some malicious shit stirring from a unwanted CH, who by

what I've heard was as popular as a brussel sprout at a weans birthday party with

the other players....... Complete bollox.

They were 2-0 down in the bounce game against the u20's. We won the Killie game 2-0.

Ok, so cleared that up.

What about the part where DL said to the players that they can do that what they want. Surely SG would just sack him for gross misconduct? If I said to my team in work to do what they want then I would.

That's where we differ Rick.

Even IF I did know it was true I still don't believe its for public knowledge.

Again, what good will it do if the general support knew this, especially with some of the more "eloquent" and "balanced" supporters we have?

No genuine fan of St Mirren would deliberately undermine our club by making public something like this IF it were true when we are about to enter the toughest 7 games of our clubs recent history.

What kind of person puts their own attention seeking twattery above the need for the club to remain united at this time?

I can only assume it could only be the same absolute scummy filth who would also post that they hope Danny sticks around to have our relegation plastered on his CV.

If this is true then it's sickening that we have such fans who are prepared to shaft our club in its hour of greatest need.

The first team beat the under 20's 3-1 that day and the senior players aren't picking the team.

The youngsters did take the piss a bit that day with possession, Danny did go mad and was wanting the players to press everything but the 20's kept playing wee triangles around them...

Edited by davidg

The first team beat the under 20's 3-1 that day and the senior players aren't picking the team.

The youngsters did take the piss a bit that day with possession, Danny did go mad and was wanting the players to press everything but the 20's kept playing wee triangles around them...

So....we send the U20s out against 'well?

Cant believe nothing has been posted on this topic this month.

Just had a look at league table and you know what. If Ross cuntie beat inverness tonight which is highly lightly based on performances under said dud manager then this play-off issue really only becomes a two horse race. We under no circumstances will pick up enough points to overtake hibs and killie. Both really only need about 4 points coz were so shiite. Then you can add cuntie into that equation also. Lose tomorrow and i would hazard a guess that we would almost automatically finish in 11 spot and enter into the play-off situation. I plead with the people in power to get someone in to evaluate the squad in the remaining fixtures till end of season and take us through this play-off mess coz theres no way Danny boy will keep us up if we have to play in said event. We need points,points and more points a.s.a.p.

GET IT DONE.

Just had a look at league table and you know what. If Ross cuntie beat inverness tonight which is highly lightly based on performances under said dud manager then this play-off issue really only becomes a two horse race. We under no circumstances will pick up enough points to overtake hibs and killie. Both really only need about 4 points coz were so shiite. Then you can add cuntie into that equation also. Lose tomorrow and i would hazard a guess that we would almost automatically finish in 11 spot and enter into the play-off situation. I plead with the people in power to get someone in to evaluate the squad in the remaining fixtures till end of season and take us through this play-off mess coz theres no way Danny boy will keep us up if we have to play in said event. We need points,points and more points a.s.a.p.

GET IT DONE.

Are you predicting another floodlight failure?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24576612

GET IT DONE.

Spoken like a true......................................................1eye.gif

GET IT DONE.

if we beat motherwell at home on saturday and hibs lose to aberdeen on monday

we beat hibs at home in our following game and go level on points

its a funny old game

if we beat motherwell at home on saturday and hibs lose to aberdeen on monday

we beat hibs at home in our following game and go level on points

its a funny old game

Even Dynamo would have trouble fixing that out for us. I mean think about it. Danny Lennon leading us to 2 wins in a row. Really!!!!