Lennon Out

Cant believe nothing has been posted on this topic this month.

Just had a look at league table and you know what. If Ross cuntie beat inverness tonight which is highly lightly based on performances under said dud manager then this play-off issue really only becomes a two horse race. We under no circumstances will pick up enough points to overtake hibs and killie. Both really only need about 4 points coz were so shiite. Then you can add cuntie into that equation also. Lose tomorrow and i would hazard a guess that we would almost automatically finish in 11 spot and enter into the play-off situation. I plead with the people in power to get someone in to evaluate the squad in the remaining fixtures till end of season and take us through this play-off mess coz theres no way Danny boy will keep us up if we have to play in said event. We need points,points and more points a.s.a.p.

GET IT DONE.

Brilliant, you're a genius.......................wait, you're not. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Cant believe nothing has been posted on this topic this month.

Just had a look at league table and you know what. If Ross cuntie beat inverness tonight which is highly lightly based on performances under said dud manager then this play-off issue really only becomes a two horse race. We under no circumstances will pick up enough points to overtake hibs and killie. Both really only need about 4 points coz were so shiite. Then you can add cuntie into that equation also. Lose tomorrow and i would hazard a guess that we would almost automatically finish in 11 spot and enter into the play-off situation. I plead with the people in power to get someone in to evaluate the squad in the remaining fixtures till end of season and take us through this play-off mess coz theres no way Danny boy will keep us up if we have to play in said event. We need points,points and more points a.s.a.p.

GET IT DONE.

As you say "Just had a look at the league table"

And?

Edited by E=Mc2

He's gone underground, was lurking yesterday after the game but was too upset to comment. 1eye.gif

He'll be back when he's found another angle. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

There not too many of us prepared to support the management and team.

It is mainly negative comments these days which is fine when factual but more often than not it's just abusive.

Football is the game it is and will always offer twists , turns , ups & downs , it would be dull otherwise.

It is important though to support at all times of the season :)

Bring on Hibs !

Edited by whydowebother

Delighted we won yesterday. Hopefully get 3 points against Hibs.

Do I think Lennon is the man to move us forward next season? Absolutely not.

That's a fair comment.

The squad we have is actually good , very good potentially & it does beg the question , could a different manager get better out if them ?

The important thing for me though is you always support the current manager and team.

The big decisions belong to the board and I'm glad they do not base their decisions on Internet forum hysteria.

It's an opinion and one that for me is right.

Why would you want Thompson worrying about anything other than putting the ball in the back of the net?

Why would you want Goodwin concerned with anything but his job? (which he did brilliantly yesterday)

Do they consult each other on the pitch before making tactical decisions, substitutions etc?

Or do they decide that one of them stays in the dugout and doesn't play?

It is a quite ridiculous suggestion in my opinion, which could only harm their individual performances. What are the benefits?

It has been written that things are not right in the back ground on this forum. Yesterday that was also confirmed to me by a reliable source. That being the case Danny and Tommy would be better gone. Thompson and Goodwin have the respect needed to fire up the squad which is going to be needed. Yesterday first half performace could have easily gone very wrong for us.

what a second half yesterday , say what you want about danny lennon , the players finally got their act together and showed what they are capable of . they should have been doing it all season and we wouldn't be in such a mess. although im glad we didn't concede the usual late goal for a change . most stmirren fans are shouting for dannys head but who is going to do a better job please tell me . I suppose we will know next season once we are sold to a new buyer hopefully. stmirren have always had potential just need to find the right mix of manager players board etc . but at least on yesterdays performance we have a fighting chance so message to the players stop moaning about lennon and show what you can do , the players are getting a decent wage and its their job to be professional footballers . mon the saints

We are well past the point of calling for the manager's head surely.

What is required is 100% focus on avoiding 11th place. I am genuinely not interested in how we achieve this. An utter shitfest will do, if that is what is required.

Yesterday has served as a demonstration of what we have in our locker, and I am much happier than after the fermers match. I would much rather we stayed up with Danny at the helm, if we can do just that. I wish no ill on the man, and wish him every good fortune in the future. I don't think that will lie with Saints, nor do I think it should, but I don't want his reputation to be tarnished any more than I want the club relegated.

I now don't think wewe need a change for the last five matches. I don't think it would make a great deal of difference, and might be counterproductive.

Yesterday should give everyone a huge lift, so now we should all be getting behind everyone at the club for the final push.

Hopefully Aberdeen tonk the Hibees tonight and all their shameful ex players are watching. I hope they keep losing - they are fast approaching County as the team I want to get 11th.

I’d prefer County to Hibs ending up 11th. For one reason it means I could still get to visit my niece & nephew in Edinburgh when Saints play there but, mainly, it’s to see Derek Adams whinge & squirm his way back to the 1st Division. bye1.gif

We could finish 7th in the League - our highest position in the SPL/SPFL. Would that change anyone's opinion on whether Danny goes or stays?

Wouldn't change mine. Even if we do finish 7th, the mess he made of his signings this year and the dreadful performances in the cup means he really has no case for a new contract.