Lennon Out

I note that you've edited your original post to show that you are an out and out 3.

As for a 4 week recruitment process, more bollox. Should we lose the next two games we could appoint a temporary manager to see us through to the end of the season. I'm sure the likes of Thommo knows the squad inside out and could get at least a short term boost in the players performance.

Another good post Sir.

I note that you've edited your original post to show that you are an out and out 3.

As for a 4 week recruitment process, more bollox. Should we lose the next two games we could appoint a temporary manager to see us through to the end of the season. I'm sure the likes of Thommo knows the squad inside out and could get at least a short term boost in the players performance.

Have you spoken to "Thommo" about this? lol.gif

Dearie me, more absolute bollox.

Reality check. bye1.gif

Drew the fight needs to be in the players in the run in. We ARE better than 11th I am convinced of this. DL will not keep us out of trouble the players will. He doesn't have a contract beyond the end of the season and he surely wont get a new one so why pay him off now ?

Why the outcry tonight as we played better than in a lot of recent games.

We still lost the game. .

Then you have to wonder why you did exactly that.

Typical sidestep. You, my friend, are one of the worst on here for it. Pretty much every post you make contains some smart arsed attempt at dismissing another posters point or simply trying to ridicule them for taking the opposite view to yourself.

We're all big boys (and girls) on here so I'm pretty sure nobody get upset by it but it's certainly tedious.

To the happy clappers that rejoice in Danny having a good season 3 years ago and winning the cup last season, when is 'enough is enough'?

If we lose to Ross County and Kilmarnock? If we hit 2nd bottom? When we're in the play offs? When we're in the 1st division?

Ok so we all accept finishing 8th was a good season?

We all accept winning the cup was a good season?

That's the previous two seasons been successful then?

I think enough will be enough if we have a bad season... At the moment we've strengthened and are 2 points off 8th

For what it's worth,although I obviously want Lennon out, results aside, I think there are other parts of his management that leave a lot to be desired. It ain't going to happen now though, unless we begin to fail catastrophically.

As such I'm resigned to Danny being here until the end of the season, if we avoid the playoffs I will be the first on here to say I was wrong, I will not however be convinced he is the man to take Saints forward in the coming seasons.

Ok so we all accept finishing 8th was a good season?

We all accept winning the cup was a good season?

That's the previous two seasons been successful then?

I think enough will be enough if we have a bad season... At the moment we've strengthened and are 2 points off 8th

Mate, I'm genuinely not having a go here but I think you're missing the point some are trying to make. I said earlier in this thread that myself and four mates used to go every week homes and away and have trawled all over watching us get pumped by part time outfits and flirt with the old 2nd Division but the majority of us ( my mates, that is) are just fed up watching us play like this and it's been going on too long so we've started being selective about our away games. How long until I don't buy a season ticket and start choosing homes games? I don't know the answer to that but I would never have thought I'd have stopped going to away games a couple of seasons ago so who knows?

You're right. We're only 2 points off 8th but we're just not good to watch and I just don't see us finishing any higher than 10th to be honest. If we don't get some results soon then we're looking at needing a big result post split and I think we've been to that well too many times since we came back up. One of these years we'll likely come up short.

Good? Bad? It's all subjective but I enjoy watching us less at the moment than I have in a long time and that's the key for me and probably a good few others.

Ha ha - win the next 2 games?

We've won 2 games in a row 5 times since Danny took over.

What possible reason would anyone think we can do it with the state we're in just now?

Bonkers levels of optimism.

(We've won 3 in a row once - and never in the league - and never had a better run than that. Danny must stay)

If you ignore the 15 point deduction, we are currently 3 points ahead of a Hearts team that have been playing their U20 team for the whole season.

It's simply not good enough.

We were awful at the end of last season and we haven't got any better this season.

Danny has had two unbelievably bad transfer windows since and buried his head in the sand during preseason which ended in a calamitous start to the league campaign.

Whether we avoid the playoffs or not, if I was running the club I would have to see that Danny has a clear plan of how he's going to get the

team out of this mess.

Otherwise time to call it a day.