Lennon Out

Typical sidestep. You, my friend, are one of the worst on here for it. Pretty much every post you make contains some smart arsed attempt at dismissing another posters point or simply trying to ridicule them for taking the opposite view to yourself.

We're all big boys (and girls) on here so I'm pretty sure nobody get upset by it but it's certainly tedious.

And you're doing it again lol.gif

Thanks for playing.

Well you started to quote 'history' lessons.

As pointed out by others we have spent significantly more time in the top league than we have in the other leagues in Scottish football.

Your sole approach is to ridicule those who don't agree with you or find fault in your argument. So if you are going to quote history as being the basis of your argument, all I pointed out was that there have been lengthy periods when we have been a top flight team. History isn't just created over the last ten or twenty years, which is where you appear to glean your statistics.

I'm not disagreeing with some of that.

What I'm saying is that when you have to hark back to 1967 to prove we are a big team then frankly you are bordering on the sort of hilariously delusional bollox England is famous for.

We are a yo-yo team and have been since Jimi Hendrix was playing live gigs.

To keep us sane, we get the occasional Cup win and high league finish.

Accept that and life gets more relaxing.

Edited by oaksoft

I'm not disagreeing with some of that.

What I'm saying is that when you have to hark back to 1967 to prove we are a big team then frankly you are bordering on the sort of hilariously delusional bollox England is famous for.

We are a yo-yo team and have been since Jimi Hendrix was playing live gigs.

To keep us sane, we get the occasional Cup win and high league finish.

Accept that and life gets more relaxing.

Speak for yourself - I'm Bud the Barking Baker & proud of it! wacko.png

The BoD need to ensure that Tommy Craig goes as well.

Lennon is just the clueless puppet. Its Tommy Craig who pulls the strings.

If DL goes then I think TC should stay or be asked to stay until a successor is appointed then let the new man decide but this is a pointless post unless DL leaves am not sure he will be booted or will resign. Edited by Dave The Buddie

If DL goes then I think TC should stay or be asked to stay until a successor is appointed then let the new man decide but this is a pointless post unless DL leaves am not sure he will be booted or will resign.

Teale/Thommo combo for me to end of season. If we are going to make change make wholesale.

Shame we got rid of Mair I'd recon he'd have made a good boss

If DL goes then I think TC should stay or be asked to stay until a successor is appointed then let the new man decide but this is a pointless post unless DL leaves am not sure he will be booted or will resign.

Please god no! Awful at Hibs after Collins left and awful again at Charleroi. He is a big part of the problem.