Lennon Out

Now that we are actually in the relegation zone Danny is under extreme pressure. Wouldn't be a surprise if he is sacked before the next game. The freefall has to be stopped somehow; relegation this season and we might not be back for awhile with Rangers and Hearts in the Championship. I think it's pretty clear that we will have a new manager next season anyway, so maybe now is the time to change things. If the form continues then we will lose touch with 10th before the split.

I hate to say this as DL will always be a legend and have never said it before now or wanted it to happen but we should go our separate ways. With the seasons end getting closer it might just give us a much needed boost if we bring a new manager in to keep us away from the playoffs.

Nobody gives a toss about the cup win anymore, it's all about survival now. Tell Lennon and Craig to pack there bags and get to f**k.

I expected Aberdeen to beat Thistle today

Thistle scored 3 away to Motherwell last week and were unlucky to lose. Today they got the result against Aberdeen that we should have got last week. Their upturn in form is a disaster for us.

If we can bring someone in who will command the respect of the the squad, then perhaps this should happen now after all.

I have been ambivalent, and remain to be convinced that the BoD will bag Danny and bring in a replacement with any sort of pedigree, but we don't seem to have a great deal left to lose. County and Thistle will take a huge lift from today's results, and they currently look more up for the dog-fight than we do.

Edited by Drew

Did we lose 2 games today? bangin.gif

Ha Ha ya doosh.

You were the 1 who said "What should we do if we win the next 2 games?"

Well we have not won the next 2 games, we havent even got a point from 1st game.

8th you keep on banging about.

We are closer to conceeding 8 goals in a game than 8th place in the league.

Please answer this. Do you still think that Danny has it in him to keep us up?

Ha Ha ya doosh.

You were the 1 who said "What should we do if we win the next 2 games?"

Well we have not won the next 2 games, we havent even got a point from 1st game.

8th you keep on banging about.

We are closer to conceeding 8 goals in a game than 8th place in the league.

Please answer this. Do you still think that Danny has it in him to keep us up?

Back onto ignore for you, there's no point trying to reason with a plank. bye1.gif

Thats Neil Warnock, Owen Coyle, Stevie Clarke and Alex Mcleish all had a mention. Am i on the right website? is it still StMirren we're talking about. I understand folk are dissappointed and even angry but these guys are well well well well out our price range try and be realistic. And for what it's worth I dont think the BOD will sack DL at all and certainly not before the split.

Edited by Mykey

Thats Neil Warnock, Owen Coyle, Stevie Clarke and Alex Mcleish all had a mention. Am i on the right website? is it still StMirren we're talking about. I understand folk are dissappointed and even angry but these guys are well well well well out our price range try and be realistic.

Craig Levein or Jimmy Calderwood

In my opinion, changing management now would not increase our chances of staying up.

Danny Lennon is not the right manager for the club and he hasn't been since 2011 in my opinion, but it's too late to sack him this season.

If we do go down I want it on his CV, I don't want a patsy coming in and taking the hit for him.

In my opinion, changing management now would not increase our chances of staying up.

Danny Lennon is not the right manager for the club and he hasn't been since 2011 in my opinion, but it's too late to sack him this season.

If we do go down I want it on his CV, I don't want a patsy coming in and taking the hit for him.

Not sure I gree with your last sentence, because I think the BoD are more culpable in that they are the people who could have done something about it.

How the f**k is it too late to sack him and bring somebody in to steady the ship until the end of the season? A manager with basic tactical knowledge will see us till the end of the season, Thompson until the end of the season will get us over the line.

I Have posted only once before on the forum in defence of DL, reminding my fellow Saints fans of everything we achieved last season, of the outstanding performance in the semi-final of the League Cup and calling for him to be given more time..

Well he's been given time and has assembled what appears on paper to be a very good squad, with a mixture of youth and experience..

That is where it ends sadly..

He has developed an uncanny ability to get players to under perform and shrinks back into the dugout at the first sign of things not going our way, which is pretty much most of the time..

I never thought I would come on here asking for DL to go, but I am..

I fear that if something isn't done imminently then we are stuck above Hearts with no prospect of upward movement..

I don't subscribe to jeering at the stadium and talk of protests are ridiculous, but the BoD must see what awaits us unless they act..

I feel genuinely sorry it's come to this but it isn't working, so thank you DL for some wonderful memories and take the opportunity to walk away with at least some integrity......

Levein will wait for the Bidco job and is probably still out of our price range and Calderwood would be a backward step I think

I knew I would get shot down for it but JC plays attacking football and really has a decent record in his managerial career. Attacking football what would that be like?????

Hasn't been the right manager since 2011 when he gave us our two most successful seasons in decades? Aye sound.....

You want it on HIS cv?

You sound like a wee prick with a chip on his shoulder.

Maybe now it is time for a change, you can't however claim he hasn't been a good manager in the last 2 seasons

Thats Neil Warnock, Owen Coyle, Stevie Clarke and Alex Mcleish all had a mention. Am i on the right website? is it still StMirren we're talking about. I understand folk are dissappointed and even angry but these guys are well well well well out our price range try and be realistic.

Yeah. It would be somebody like Billy Reid or maybe Peter Houston at a push.