Lennon Out

A player with no experience as a manager to come in and save the club from a relegation battle. Stay off the peroni JJ.

In all honesty, I'm not sure what it would take to save the season now.

My hunch is that Thompson is one of the lads in the dressing room, and, as such, would not be the best option to get in about the squad and put a few bombs under arses etc. That is without factoring in his lack of experience. Nah, not for me.

The best we could hope for is the new manager bounce that allegedly sometimes happens when a change is made. If Danny is bagged, his replacement should be someone who can come in and galvanise the squad within a matter of a few short weeks. This is a huge ask for anyone, but the question remains as to how much we have to lose by giving this a try at least. I'm now inclined to think that it would be best all round if the BoD finally made some form of decision and looked to make a change while there is still a chance that it could make an impact.

A player with no experience as a manager to come in and save the club from a relegation battle. Stay off the peroni JJ.

Vince all the players think Danny is a Bloon, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee, Lennons time is up. Paisley panda has better tactical knowledge.

Vince all the players think Danny is a Bloon, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee, Lennons time is up. Paisley panda has better tactical knowledge.

Jamsie, you go a lot more than me, granted.. But why the f**k would you want Thompson in charge?

He's struggling to do the job he's paid to do, granted he's got no support but if he can't organise the lads on the park what f**kin chance has he off it?

We are goin down, wouldn't surprise me if we finished bottom. Bring back tom hendrie..

This is not the time to panic, this is the time for cool heads.

Danny should be brought in on Monday, thanked for everything that he has done for the club and have it explained to him that because he's made a rip roaring James Hunt of it in both transfer windows coupled to the fact that we're on such a poor run it's time for him to go.

It's in everyone's best interests.

In all honesty, I'm not sure what it would take to save the season now.

My hunch is that Thompson is one of the lads in the dressing room, and, as such, would not be the best option to get in about the squad and put a few bombs under arses etc. That is without factoring in his lack of experience. Nah, not for me.

The best we could hope for is the new manager bounce that allegedly sometimes happens when a change is made. If Danny is bagged, his replacement should be someone who can come in and galvanise the squad within a matter of a few short weeks. This is a huge ask for anyone, but the question remains as to how much we have to lose by giving this a try at least. I'm now inclined to think that it would be best all round if the BoD finally made some form of decision and looked to make a change while there is still a chance that it could make an impact.

This 100%. Thommo isn't the right man for the time being.

Lennon quote on BBC - Lennon said: "It's still very nip and tuck, it's going to be the ones that put the most consistent run together that are rewarded. It's very important with 12 games remaining.

"I feel that we've certainly strengthened the group in January, that takes a little bit of time to click. It's the first time we've had all the new players available for selection."

Lennon quote on BBC - Lennon said: "It's still very nip and tuck, it's going to be the ones that put the most consistent run together that are rewarded. It's very important with 12 games remaining.

"I feel that we've certainly strengthened the group in January, that takes a little bit of time to click. It's the first time we've had all the new players available for selection."

He wouldn't be needing a new squad to click in late February if he hadn't made such a cnut of getting a squad together in the summer.

Would love to listen to some if the drunken voicemails left in the answer machine at the club tonight. I'm sure I'd recognise the accent :lol

"If you don't sack him I'm going to hit you over the head with a bottle if corona"

'Thank you for calling St Mirren Football Club. Press one for ticket information. Press two for hospitality. Press three if you want to buy the club for two million. For anything else press four.'

Ive had a few tonight so my arithmetic may not be entirely accurate but I count that as 7 wins from the last 35 competitive games? If so, that's f**king shambolic.

Is there anyone left that thinks this should be allowed to continue? In all seriousness, I'd like to hear the other side of the argument.

Edited by DLBud

Would love to listen to some if the drunken voicemails left in the answer machine at the club tonight. I'm sure I'd recognise the accent lol.gif

"If you don't sack him I'm going to hit you over the head with a bottle if corona"

Now young Mr wrangler calm Doon thumbup2.gif He come's from near Lochgelly, He disnae look good oan the Telly, He husnae a fecking clue - Fanny & Lemon spring to mind ? I Me & the Green crew will get it sorted whistling.gifpunk.gifpunk.gif Corona is on Me !!!!

'Thank you for calling St Mirren Football Club. Press one for ticket information. Press two for hospitality. Press three if you want to buy the club for two million. For anything else press four.'

I phoned an agency to book an Elvis tribute act, the automated answer message said "press 1 for the money, two for the show ,....."

Ok , ill get ma coat !

Would love to listen to some if the drunken voicemails left in the answer machine at the club tonight. I'm sure I'd recognise the accent :lol

Hopefully there's one from a drunken Danzo resigning his post as he's had a drunken vision that he looks like a wee jakey and he would rather pursue that as a career as "Danny thinks wee Danny would be a very very quality jakey" Edited by Svard svard