Lennon Out

Of course McLean is leaving. His motivation must be to maximise the income he can attract from the skills he has to offer - just like the rest of us. Why anyone would think otherwise is beyond belief. He was one of the few on the park on Saturday that seemed to know what he was doing. It didn't always come off but he covered every inch of the park in trying to make it work. He put in a hell of a shift on Saturday and I hope he gets a decent move and a good payday. We can't afford him, sad but true - mind you I hope he gets better than the blue bigots!!

I would echo what a few of the other guys have said. Generally the guys on here are a great bunch but you were a shade unlucky to have an early brush with Oaky. (Genus Cerebrum P.sativum). He clearly has a lot of issues and would receive a lot of sympathy if he wasn't an arsehole to boot.

It's an honour and a privilege to be insulted by Shull. Once he knows you are a real St.Mirren fan he'll accept you but he'll keep on insulting you and winding you up. Bear with us and you'll be in a lot of arguments/discussions but you'll also get a load of laughs.

Auld bozzer bye1.gif

Auld bozzer bye1.gif

shull I'm actually amazed you can type at all given the distraction of having Rick's tongue rasping away half way up your arse. No need for your regular colonic irrigation this week.

Mind you, you only managed two words this time so I think we're all winners wink.png .

Edited by oaksoft

I would echo what a few of the other guys have said. Generally the guys on here are a great bunch but you were a shade unlucky to have an early brush with Oaky. (Genus Cerebrum P.sativum). He clearly has a lot of issues and would receive a lot of sympathy if he wasn't an arsehole to boot.

Oh and BTW it's a shame you can dish this nonsense out but you absolutely can't take it back.

Of course McLean is leaving. His motivation must be to maximise the income he can attract from the skills he has to offer - just like the rest of us. Why anyone would think otherwise is beyond belief. He was one of the few on the park on Saturday that seemed to know what he was doing. It didn't always come off but he covered every inch of the park in trying to make it work. He put in a hell of a shift on Saturday and I hope he gets a decent move and a good payday. We can't afford him, sad but true - mind you I hope he gets better than the blue bigots!!

The info that was relayed to me was that there have been three meetings with McLean's "people" culminating in a final offer that was also knocked back. I was just wondering if we were able to make him that "decent" offer on the say so of new owners ?

Auld bozzer bye1.gif

As you know ,Shull, you and I have never met but just to reassure you I promise I wouldn't fancy you despite what a headbanger thinks. By the sound of things he knows how to put his tongue up another man's ass. Maybe we know now where Perthshire has been hiding for the last few years. Moved on a bit from just watching willies.

I only mentioned your name in case PandaHeid took your question too seriously. He sounds like a nice guy and it would be a pity if the likes of Oaky chased him.

As you know ,Shull, you and I have never met but just to reassure you I promise I wouldn't fancy you despite what a headbanger thinks. By the sound of things he knows how to put his tongue up another man's ass. Maybe we know now where Perthshire has been hiding for the last few years. Moved on a bit from just watching willies.

Seriously is this the very best you can muster?