Lennon Out

Today's result was a joke being 2-0 up at half time We are not consistent and that has been the problem all season. We have good players in our team and should have been in top half of league but we have players playing in wrong position is that down to manager ? Think it will be decided after the split who will be in playoffs hope it's not us but I fear the outcome Oh the nerves of being a Saints supporter !!!!!!!!!

What players were played out of position today ? Only the players f**ked up today, not the manager. Any team that lose 3 goals in the last 15 mins of a game deserved to get slaughters, not the manager 1eye.gif

All I've got to say is Harkins, Bahookie, Grainger, Mair, Caprice, Some Goalie from Swansea and others that I cannot be bothered to mention. The summer window was a joke. The only surprise I have is that I expected us to do worse with the squad we started with. I cannot for the life of me understand why he made such a total and utter rip roaring cut of it all and I'm even more mystified that the board have stuck by him. We are reaping the seeds that we've sown. Looking forward to the summer we will lose most of the squad again. Totally criminal when you consider where we were this time last year

All I've got to say is Harkins, Bahookie, Grainger, Mair, Caprice, Some Goalie from Swansea and others that I cannot be bothered to mention. The summer window was a joke. The only surprise I have is that I expected us to do worse with the squad we started with. I cannot for the life of me understand why he made such a total and utter rip roaring cut of it all and I'm even more mystified that the board have stuck by him. We are reaping the seeds that we've sown. Looking forward to the summer we will lose most of the squad again. Totally criminal when you consider where we were this time last year

This time last year were we not 11th?

What players were played out of position today ? Only the players f**ked up today, not the manager. Any team that lose 3 goals in the last 15 mins of a game deserved to get slaughters, not the manager 1eye.gif

Well you say that, but I know at half time during the Hearts match he told the players to go out and hold on. Senior players stated the game was there to win. So, who knows what Danny was telling the players after the first or second Utd goal today. Maybe he was happy with a draw, lucky to be managing such a wonderful club and wasn't worthy of coming to Tannadice and getting a win at this moment in time.

He's a clown, with copy and paste tactics from the tele. Anything clever surely comes from Tommy Craig and even that is a phenomenal stretch of the imagination.

They've stuck by him because they don't want to pay him off. I'm starting to believe that even giving him 2 weeks wages of a pay off would pain them.

...because it seriously annoys me, this nonsense. I spent the best part of £50 today and these no hopers basically rob me-again and again. They played well ? Great. We lost. Again.

Relax Boss and fill yir boots with this ...punk.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLBLwJSnT0

Has that wee clueless f**ker not walked yet.

He was shown up yesterday to why we will finish 2nd bottom. Substitutions, baffling!!! McGowan had his best game of the season and we need someone to keep the ball and that halfwit takes him off!!!!

Please just go Danny!!!!

Edited by aber 87

We went 3-0 up at Hibs and even managed to turn that into squeaky bum time. Yeah, we hung on, but we love to make life difficult for ourselves.

We've had a squad that's looked ok on paper for three seasons now but, one good cup run aside, have won no more than a handful of games.

Time's up, I'm afraid.

Suppose this is as good a thread as any to ask...

How would the Saints fans feel if it turned out that all their ire had been wasted, and infact it hadn't actually been Danny's tactics of late, yet Danny was sitting taking all the abuse from the fans?

Say for example a couple of fans favourites had over ruled the manager, undermined him and basically went to the board and positioned themselves as a future management duo.

I mean, I know Danny's a great scapegoat, and at times the team haven't performed to their best. But these players aren't here for ever, it would be pretty disrespectful to the fans if the players had not been performing to the best of their ability because they didn't agree with their boss.

It would show a lack of respect to the fans and the club if players were bad mouthing their manager to the public, wouldn't it?

Or is it just a case that the fans have a very short term view of things and getting Lennon out is the only priority?

If Danny is bagged this week, as seems to be distinct possibility, the BoD have another huge decision to make. Who do they replace him with?

For me, it would be madness to ask a rookie such as Steven Thompson to take it on. Utter folly. We also need someone who can boot a few arses, and a teammate simply doesn't fit the bill.

What would be required is a tough cookie who has been over the course and has grit and steel for a dogfight. A manager who can command respect from the off is imperative.

Best of luck with that....

Suppose this is as good a thread as any to ask...

How would the Saints fans feel if it turned out that all their ire had been wasted, and infact it hadn't actually been Danny's tactics of late, yet Danny was sitting taking all the abuse from the fans?

Say for example a couple of fans favourites had over ruled the manager, undermined him and basically went to the board and positioned themselves as a future management duo.

I mean, I know Danny's a great scapegoat, and at times the team haven't performed to their best. But these players aren't here for ever, it would be pretty disrespectful to the fans if the players had not been performing to the best of their ability because they didn't agree with their boss.

It would show a lack of respect to the fans and the club if players were bad mouthing their manager to the public, wouldn't it?

Or is it just a case that the fans have a very short term view of things and getting Lennon out is the only priority?

A great deal of whatiffery in there Dave. Have you heard rumblings?

Let's just say a couple of your players need to learn to button it.

One of them is now at Thistle....

Edits to add - not part of the management but shouldn't gossip with fans who buy shakes and run about a pitch with him.

Edited by davidg

One of them is now at Thistle....

Edits to add - not part of the management but shouldn't gossip with fans who buy shakes and run about a pitch with him.

Not heard anything from him, but the same story is coming from 3 current members of the squad.

Not heard anything from him, but the same story is coming from 3 current members of the squad.

Buy a shake, he'll tell you anything you want about training, selection, fitness routines etc

I agree with what you're saying though. Poor show from experienced players. I've posted in here before, one of the players you're talking about refused to come of the bench at the end of last season.

His reasons were right but you do what the gaffer says. Poor show.

Edited by davidg

If Danny is bagged this week, as seems to be distinct possibility, the BoD have another huge decision to make. Who do they replace him with?

It won't be the current BODs decision Drew. Financially they would probably be quite happy to get through till May with Lennon before saying ta ta , but with the impending club sale possibly dependant on our future status then they may have to cut and run , and appoint the new owners choice before the split !