Lennon Out

I've said it for months now, there's only one player who gives 100% for us every single week and that's John McGinn.

The players should be getting as much flak as the manager. DL could be an absolute nutter behind the scenes but that shouldn't make the blindest bit of difference to us, who are paying their wages week after week for them to put in half arsed performances.

It won't be the current BODs decision Drew. Financially they would probably be quite happy to get through till May with Lennon before saying ta ta , but with the impending club sale possibly dependant on our future status then they may have to cut and run , and appoint the new owners choice before the split !

Tangoman it is, then....

It won't be the current BODs decision Drew. Financially they would probably be quite happy to get through till May with Lennon before saying ta ta , but with the impending club sale possibly dependant on our future status then they may have to cut and run , and appoint the new owners choice before the split !

So you know something is happening soon Billy? Need it sorted now, DL is dragging us down.

Some people don't like him but he's got a 40% win ratio in over 400 spl games with Dunfermline and Aberdeen.

Is he not a bit of a divisive character, though? I'm not sure if that is what we need just now.

That said, I would rather Calderwood than any current squad member.

If Danny has really lost the dressing room to the extent some people on here are suggesting then there really is no point keeping him around.

Yesterday we also lost the game in part because Lennon didn't react to the changes Dundee United made that ultimately won them the game. This is an extremely common occurrence.

Lennon will be at the club until the end of the season regardless of what happens between now and then.

As a fanbase, we need to accept that, move on, and stop wasting energy on asking for him to be removed before then. We have other more important things to worry about.

Lennon will be at the club until the end of the season regardless of what happens between now and then.

I had thought this too, but certainly wouldn't put money on it now.

I reckon the blindfold is being looked out, and the plank prepared.

So you know something is happening soon Billy? Need it sorted now, DL is dragging us down.

Players as well Gerry

As Renton once said"A shite state of affairs"

The players and management both know DL ain't getting a new contract.

Poor club management all round

Edited by windae cleaner

Why would we possibly want to hold on to Identity Man if he's going at the end of the season anyway? Unless the next manager is at a club and we cant have him just now? Seriously doubt it! Get Calderwood in now and get the fans behind the team and new manager, Lennon should have walked months ago.

Buy a shake, he'll tell you anything you want about training, selection, fitness routines etc

I agree with what you're saying though. Poor show from experienced players. I've posted in here before, one of the players you're talking about refused to come of the bench at the end of last season.

His reasons were right but you do what the gaffer says. Poor show.

Who was it billy?

Shull, geeze yir hawn and I'll lead you out of the sheltered housing of history and into the brave new world of today.spudnikconfounded.gif

I'd rather stay with my history.

Stick yir brave new world full of potholes. punk.giflol.gif