Lennon Out

Just to keep everyone abreast of the situation as we speak. Thats win 2, drew 1 and lost 10 this year. So So bad if i do say so myself. Defeat to the fakes tomorrow and it surely, surely now has to be tees-out for Danny. Just get anyone in to try and galvanise this team and i mean anyone b4 all you happyclappers give it who, who. No-one else including permatan can be this bad.

Just to keep everyone abreast of the situation as we speak. Thats win 2, draw 1 and now lost 11 this year. Come on ta fe@k . Seriously. There is no defending this sh@t now.

Tomorrow, it must happen.

The worst Saint Mirren team in donkeys years they deserve e er thing that's comming to them utterly utterly carnage.

You have clearly not been a supporter of our team for very long.

The squad is actually quite versatile when you look at it but unfortunately we have a stubborn and clueless little man picking the team. He has to go now and as has been said already it should have happened by now.

The way we walked abruptly up the tunnel at the end of the game plus the stick the board at the end makes me think he will be gone.

It's a shame that it's ended like this, but it's SOS time. My only concern is that it will likely be Thommo, we lose our most potent goal threat and he's inexperienced.

The way we walked abruptly up the tunnel at the end of the game plus the stick the board at the end makes me think he will be gone.

It's a shame that it's ended like this, but it's SOS time. My only concern is that it will likely be Thommo, we lose our most potent goal threat and he's inexperienced.

The board got stick at the end?

The worst Saint Mirren team in donkeys years they deserve everything that's comming to them utterly utterly carbage.

How many donkeys Years Elvis ? This time last year we won a National Trophy ! Seen far worse in 40 odd Years, Following St Mirren Fc. punk.gif

Time up, surely to f**k!?

The board have to act now, or is there no need for anyone to appear on TV wiping away fake tears and hugging the players at the moment? Although I guess it's difficult to do that with your head in the sand. Or is it up his arse? Not quite sure.

Danny, why not just resign? You're not wanted any more. Sorry about that. Thanks for the cup win but, like Alex Smith, you've ruined your memory within the Saints fans' ranks now.

Go, please.

This is now well beyond a joke, I will be amazed if he's still in charge at Inverness.

I will be amazed if he's not.

I said at the time, I've said it with hindsight I'll say it again. He should have went after the home loss to Thistle. That was in August, a new man would have made a difference then. A new man won't make a difference now though, it's too late, there's no point replacing him.

The players shouldn't need motivation at this stage, each and every one of them is playing for their futures. Financial and otherwise.

It's not over, 11th isn't a foregone conclusion. We have enough in the squad to keep us above second bottom, and I still believe we will.

I will be amazed if he's not.

I said at the time, I've said it with hindsight I'll say it again. He should have went after the home loss to Thistle. That was in August, a new man would have made a difference then. A new man won't make a difference now though, it's too late, there's no point replacing him.

The players shouldn't need motivation at this stage, each and every one of them is playing for their futures. Financial and otherwise.

It's not over, 11th isn't a foregone conclusion. We have enough in the squad to keep us above second bottom, and I still believe we will.

For all your excessive posts about Lennon for an excessive amount of time I give you credit for seeing things in a reasonably balanced view.

Surely this time, surely to feck they must act now or in the morning.

Taxi.....

I fear they can't afford to but I hope I'm bloody wrong! Taxi!!!!

No can do !!

In the hoose having my supper bye1.gif

He simply has to go. He cannot be in charge for the Inverness game. That was an utter disgrace and horrible to watch this evening. My 8 year old brother asked me during the second half "Why don't they pass it along the ground because the kickers up to the big guys isn't very good"

Surely to god if an eight year old boy can notice this... Fanny Lennon could have and at least changed the tactics around?

Absolutely nobody turned up tonight.

Naismith & Kelly were horrible,

McGinn was anonymous.

MaGennis can f**k off back to Aberdeen tomorrow morning and Cheesy was a bombscare.

Edit;

Additionally. St.J were playing a midfielder at right back tonight as their regular right backs are injured. Surely knowing this (if he even did know this) we should have started a winger to really run at him, take him on and exploit his weakness in that position? Basic tactical knowledge.

Edited by Spam_Valley