Poor Campbell's In Trouble.

stlucifer

I received this Email forom Mr Kennedy. I have given him all my bank details to help him out in his hour of need....... NOT!

From: Campbell Kennedy ([email protected]) Sent: 06 February 2014 07:49:09 To: (me)

Good Morning!!

I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Melitopol, (Ukraine) and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills, I need your help/LOAN financially and I promise to make the refund once I get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

Campbell Kennedy
Commercial Manager
St.Mirren Football Club
St.Mirren Park
Greenhill Road
Paisley
PA3 1RU
Phone: 0141 779 2558
Direct Line: 0141 560 1447
Mobile: 07768 816078
Edited by stlucifer

Yes, I got that from Campbell.

This is what happens when your commercial department can't even use the bcc function on an email and sends everyone's email address out in a bulk email. And to think they wanted you to send your bank details on a word document last season. Someone needs to teach some basic computer skills down there!