Poor Bidco..!

Lord Pityme

The dark clouds once again circle Gorgie Road as it appears in reality they are no closer to securing a CVA than they were this time last year.

No dark forces at work it would seem, just the slow, plodding place of the whole Liquidation process of Mad Vlad's disfunctional empire..

Bryan Jackson and BDO however have form in promising delivery of timescales and process to fans, which in reality they have no control and little influence over.

Dunfermline, Portsmouth etc, etc all went on much longer with various deviations from the process BDO assured fans everyone was bought into.

I wonder if Ann Budge will pull her offer if Hearts are still in admin, looking at liquidation come the season end??? For a start if they 'Default' into liquidation the Lithuanian creditors can throw their collective hands up and say:

'oh dear how did it come to this, we were working with BDO but now it looks like we will have to sell the assets and make at least double what that auld cow was prepared to pony up.... ah well'

Without an admin deal on the table it remains doubtful that they would start to sell ST's and indeed who would buy them if the money was simply going to pay BDO and trickle through to Lithuania..?

I suspect the sheer breadth and depth of the practice and process involved to unravel Vlad's empire may just make the hearts sink?

I wonder if Ann Budge will pull her offer if Hearts are still in admin, looking at liquidation come the season end???

She can only invest in a plan to take them out of administration.

If liquidation is on the cards there will be no investment.

Hearts would be deid.

They could (perhaps more sensibly) start as a new, debt free club like sevco did.

Except the SFA are unlikely to finesse them straight back into the league as they did with sevco. If the rules were followed the new club would have to have three years of accounts to prove they'd been trading successfully AND to have worked their way up through Scottish fitba like Annan and Ross County did.

However, Campbell Ogilvie was as responsible and aware of the reasons for their financial collapse as he was for.... What were they called again...?

Oh aye, Rangers, wasn't it?

Campbell knows all the secrets of both clubs. He could sort them out, I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...

A horrible scenario exists if Hearts were liquidated before the end of the season. In our present position, if that were to happen, is that Saints, possibly, would be relegated, and Hamilton and Dungdee promoted with a play off between Partick and Falkirk.

A horrible scenario exists if Hearts were liquidated before the end of the season. In our present position, if that were to happen, is that Saints, possibly, would be relegated, and Hamilton and Dungdee promoted with a play off between Partick and Falkirk.

No, they can't do that under any circumstances. Under the current structure, nobody would then be relegated automatically. 11th would still be in a playoff.

Scabby Dug?

Mair like a scare-mongrel... unsure.png

ETA:

Just seen this latest scary update on the situation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26817253

(if you're a jambo)

Edited by bluto

Surprised Hearts inability to exit administration hasn't attracted any comments on here (or have I missed them) - unsure whether it is a ploy to squeeze more cash from the reech lay-deeee or a genuine make or break situation however football clubs tend to be resilient and I think Hearts will stumble through to the end of the season - I certainly hope so.

I see Bart Simpson has just beaten me to the punch! glasses.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

The big surprise (or not) is given the SPL's recent history of having Gretna and Rangers plunge into administration and liquidation that Hearts were allowed to begin the season in the SPL while their administrators were saying that they only had enough cash to make it to March / April of a season that ends in May.

It sounds like some of Mad Vlad's bank's creditors aren't happy with the terms in the CVA and will reject it at next week's meeting, meaning that if there is no deal agreed Hearts will run out of funds before a new deal can be agreed.

What odds on the SPFL paying out prizemoney / TV + sponsorship money early to help Hearts limp to the end of the season?

The big surprise (or not) is given the SPL's recent history of having Gretna and Rangers plunge into administration and liquidation that Hearts were allowed to begin the season in the SPL while their administrators were saying that they only had enough cash to make it to March / April of a season that ends in May.

It sounds like some of Mad Vlad's bank's creditors aren't happy with the terms in the CVA and will reject it at next week's meeting, meaning that if there is no deal agreed Hearts will run out of funds before a new deal can be agreed.

What odds on the SPFL paying out prizemoney / TV + sponsorship money early to help Hearts limp to the end of the season?

Killie fans will hope so, otherwise they are fcked.

Are there no big games coming up that could use Tynecastle as a neutral ground and thus ease their burden?

Or is it far too late for the SFA to plan for such a thing?

He sneered.... :angry:

The dark clouds once again circle Gorgie Road as it appears in reality they are no closer to securing a CVA than they were this time last year.

No dark forces at work it would seem, just the slow, plodding place of the whole Liquidation process of Mad Vlad's disfunctional empire..

Bryan Jackson and BDO however have form in promising delivery of timescales and process to fans, which in reality they have no control and little influence over.

Dunfermline, Portsmouth etc, etc all went on much longer with various deviations from the process BDO assured fans everyone was bought into.

I wonder if Ann Budge will pull her offer if Hearts are still in admin, looking at liquidation come the season end??? For a start if they 'Default' into liquidation the Lithuanian creditors can throw their collective hands up and say:

'oh dear how did it come to this, we were working with BDO but now it looks like we will have to sell the assets and make at least double what that auld cow was prepared to pony up.... ah well'

Without an admin deal on the table it remains doubtful that they would start to sell ST's and indeed who would buy them if the money was simply going to pay BDO and trickle through to Lithuania..?

I suspect the sheer breadth and depth of the practice and process involved to unravel Vlad's empire may just make the hearts sink?

A few hundred posts made by as on here 10-20 blokes isn't a representative sample....

edit: i think the creditors in Lithuania may have a change of 'hearts' when they see how much more cash is being talked about and they stand to get buttons once the Administrators here and there have had their slice of the £2.5m

Seems what I suspected back in February is what may befall Hertz. The process of liquidation in another country where the villain of the piece has made many, many enemies in the corridors of power, coupled with creditors who understandably want a piece of the action and see the assets as their bargaining leverage/delayed pay day.

Will the last game of the season be the last time we entertain HMFC before HMRC pump them for six???

If they go out of business what does that mean in terms of relegation, ?

Possibly...

...winner of div2 goes up, as expected. Then both finalists of play- off go up, also?

Same sort of shift in divs 3 and 4.... with a newco arising from Cove or Spartans...

Or a clandestine fifteen-way agreement, undisclosed by the SFA, smuggling Hertzco into the Premier when nobody's looking?

I dunno.

AnyBuddie got any reasonable suggestions? :unsure:

My guess is that if Hearts are liquidated, the authorities will follow the Rangers model and shove the new Hearts tribute act into the bottom tier, dispensing with the need for three years audited accounts, and an election process involving the tribute act, and any interested parties such as Spartans or Cove.

Now, the real question is if Hearts are liquidated - what's the score with Tynecastle? Also what's the score with Hearts big creditors? Hearts have the Lithuanian problem here. These guys might be looking at what Tynecastle is actually worth, and flats, flats, glorious flats might see them getting a decent return, rather than simply accepting the FoH proposal.

Interesting twists and turns ahead for sure.

Liquidation and application for a new club to the lowland league looking likely now.

Good. I can't stand Hearts and will dance on their cheating grave when they die. Glad we pumped them in what will hopefully be their last ever final. Maybe their last ever game will be in Paisley on the final day of season? Hopefully pump them then too :)

That's what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. You get some good times, cup wins, European trips, etc. Then the good times stop and it's time to go to hell.

From the BBC

"And, after news of St Mirren's 3-2 victory against 'Well had been established, the Hearts players were applauded off the pitch by the travelling fans."

Poor Hearts must be fed up hearing that we come from behind and win games 3 - 2.