Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

I suppose the big question is whether McAusland comes straight back in at CH - I'd be inclined to stick.

Same.

Goody and Darren did more than enough to continue at CH.

Won't take long to get a chance again right enough, who'll be suspended first, Goody or Djemba x 2?

DD was better today than last week, and will be even better at Dingwall.

It's DD stays in for me.

His passing and control overall, is better than most.

Not fit, but not sure what a fit Djemba would be like TBH.

I still believe he'll get better and could well be he key to us escaping the dreaded, but exciting, play off position.

I think Cheesy will be back in and Goodwin back in midfield with Djemba on the bench !

If that's the case then he'd have been as well keeping Mair - don't see him ditching Djemba how will he ever get match fit if he's not first pick?

Djemba is Lennon's last throw of the dice - I reckon we've got to give both of them until after the Kilmarnock game. bag.gif

I suppose the big question is whether McAusland comes straight back in at CH - I'd be inclined to stick.

Thought Goodwin and Macgregor looked better than usual and kept Rooney fairly quiet.

Magennis in for McGowan and Teale in for Wylde will do for me.

Hopefully another week will have improved DD's sharpness, although I'm not holding my breath.

Would keep back 4 as Dons match. Teale or Campbell on the RHS , as well as better on the offence. It will give better cover when we are under pressure. Watched a replay of match on Sky, it was highlighted the lack of Saints players attacking the 2nd ball at set pieces in the box. This has been a failing for a long time. Still to be convinced by Wylde, doesn't seem to want to take on full back.

Now, I don't thInk Newton's performance at RB was the worst St Mirren performance I've ever seen, but in my opinion his crossing was bloody awful, he didn't know when to stick or twist as regards going forward, and frankly, I don't think he can tackle a fish supper.

I already think Danny's tea is oot', but if he persists with a young loanee central midfielder at right back, while we have two fit right backs available, he can pack his bags and leave right now. Again, just my opinion. Why the fcuk does Danny Lennon continue to try and hammer square pegs into round holes when there is absolutely no need to? Newton at RB would be understandable if we were a club facing an injury crisis or had a couple of players out with suspension.

I so much wanted Danny to push on after the cup win, both for the club and to raise his personal stock, but every game that passes he finds new ways to fcuk things up and looks like a man who knows his chairman will not be renewing his contract.

Now, I don't thInk Newton's performance at RB was the worst St Mirren performance I've ever seen, but in my opinion his crossing was bloody awful, he didn't know when to stick or twist as regards going forward, and frankly, I don't think he can tackle a fish supper.

I already think Danny's tea is oot', but if he persists with a young loanee central midfielder at right back, while we have two fit right backs available, he can pack his bags and leave right now. Again, just my opinion. Why the fcuk does Danny Lennon continue to try and hammer square pegs into round holes when there is absolutely no need to? Newton at RB would be understandable if we were a club facing an injury crisis or had a couple of players out with suspension.

I so much wanted Danny to push on after the cup win, both for the club and to raise his personal stock, but every game that passes he finds new ways to fcuk things up and looks like a man who knows his chairman will not be renewing his contract.

It's nothing new Paul.. Gus was guilty of the peg forcing... TH was a master of it. I regularly hear fans of other teams level the same complaint against their manager too. Doesn't make it right... but it's a common complaint.

As for Newton, his first couple of crosses were rank but after that he did ok. I personally don't see the logic of playing him ahead of Naismith as it didn't add anything to our side. Strange one.

We need another striker in the team ,keep Goody at CH with McGregor ,Newton done ok at RB ,but I don't think Kelly has been doing well the last couple of games we just don't have anyone else too play their.

Agreed. I think kelly has been a bit of the boil lately. Sadly we have released the only other option we had to play in that position. Well played Danny!

Has Bahoken shot the craw again?

if he's fit and fancies it you've got one hell of a forward line to choose from....

Thommo, Magennis,Bahoken,Campbell...

backed up by...

Wylde, McGowan, McGinn, Mclean, Teale

Newton, D&G,

McGregor, Cheesy, Naismith, Kelly

Kello.... we should be giving the teams around us a right doing with these players to choose from.

Has Bahoken shot the craw again?

if he's fit and fancies it you've got one hell of a forward line to choose from....

Thommo, Magennis,Bahoken,Campbell...

backed up by...

Wylde, McGowan, McGinn, Mclean, Teale

Newton, D&G,

McGregor, Cheesy, Naismith, Kelly

Kello.... we should be giving the teams around us a right doing with these players to choose from.

On paper we have the squad to beat these teams. We just don't have a manager that is tactically astute enough