Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

Well. i sure am glad Danny kept chasing Newcastle for Campbells loan. He has made all the difference.

Unfortunately, he's exactly the sort of player who WOULD make a difference if Lennon had the balls to do either

1) Start him

or 2) Play him up front - his actual position.

Preferably a mixture of both.

The stats suggest the better team won. They had more possession and had more shots on target (11) than we did (4). Good win for the Jags today puts us right in the shit.

If we don't get a win next Saturday then I'm afraid we should cut our losses and hope someone else can come in and give this group of players a lift. It doesn't always work (ask Morton) but letting Lennon continue would be tantamount to giving up the ghost IMO and hoping that we can turn over some mob from the Championship in a playoff.

Edited by DLBud

The stats suggest the better team won. They had more possession and had more shots on target (11) than we did (4). Good win for the Jags today puts us right in the shit.

If we don't get a win next Saturday then I'm afraid we should cut our losses and hope someone else can come in and give this group of players a lift. It doesn't always work (ask Morton) but letting Lennon continue would be tantamount to giving up the ghost IMO and hoping that we can turn over some mob from the Championship in a playoff.

Yeh, but lets be fair here, look who they brought in !!

Greg Wylde inspired by Frazer Foster must be gutted to have had McGinn end his personal clean sheet quest after just 6 hours game time. Still he was allowed to play the whole 90 to start another streak.

Adam Campbell should just just get on the train home. Despite looking our liveliest and best option up front with Thompson our clueless manager wants to prove his recent signings are better.......and they're not.

DANNY THE CLOWN.... IS TAKING US DOWN !

Can't believe all the exclamations of "ffs" when their 2nd goal went in. Wakey, wakey folks , this moment has been coming since the start of the season , the signs were all there and we now have real battle to retain our SPL status. The BOD have rested on their laurels for far too long , they need to take action now , as waiting another couple of weeks could prove costly in different ways for the club , the support and the BOD !

The prayer mat should now be ditched for good !

Heard Owen Coyle on Radio Scotland recently, would definitely be my choice. Get him in now.

Don't know the terms of his contract but he may still be getting paid by Wigan? They may have paid him off upfront in a lump sum but it's not unusual to continue getting a wage until you accept another job. If that's the deal another management role would see his large Wigan pay stop.

And, he's f**king rank.

Well. i sure am glad Danny kept chasing Newcastle for Campbells loan. He has made all the difference.

I'm just not sure that 5 minute appearances are getting the best out of him....good ploy to day to see if shorter time would be better but I think

that's been proved wrong now and we should maybe look at playing him more......crazy but just worth a go

Can't believe all the exclamations of "ffs" when their 2nd goal went in. Wakey, wakey folks , this moment has been coming since the start of the season , the signs were all there and we now have real battle to retain our SPL status. The BOD have rested on their laurels for far too long , they need to take action now , as waiting another couple of weeks could prove costly in different ways for the club , the support and the BOD !

The prayer mat should now be ditched for good !

Maybe things have got worse since the prayer mat was ditched?

Well, oh well, oh well. Were do we start. Another typical result in the long list of failures this season. To now be sitting below a team who have just won there first game of the season at home is bordering on the shambolic. Im sorry but Monday has to be the day the Board finally grow some balls and make the all important decision of finally putting this tenure to bed. We are in a play-off spot. A new manager can not drag us any lower now so nothing to loose. GET IT DONE.

Time for a managerial change, can't keep going like this....piss poor with what is a pretty decent squad IMO

Do we have a decent squad? As much as it is normal to blame the manager, where is this 'decent' squad. They are equally responsible for our performances and the shit we are in. Everyone is responsible at St Mirren FC for success and failure including a BOD who should have taken action when it was clear things were not going well.

2014 - played 10, won 1, drawn 1, lost 8, scored 7 conceded 18.

Bloody hell.

Damning stats.

I think the chances of the manager being bagged before the end of the season are negligible, but whatever way you look at it, he must be a dead man walking, and that is not what we need to shitfest our survival.

Not good. Not good at all.

a BOD who should have taken action when it was clear things were not going well.

But that would mean losing some dosh from their nest egg ! They agreed to buy a prayer mat and hope for the best , but f**k paying off the coaching staff failures , that's too expensive !

But that would mean losing some dosh from their nest egg ! They agreed to buy a prayer mat and hope for the best , but f**k paying off the coaching staff failures , that's too expensive !

I wonder if one or two of them are now wishing they'd accepted Gordon Scott's offers when they were on the table.

Good luck to them in their efforts to sell a 1st Division club for £2M.

Edited by Drew