Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

Wylde is a total liability... shocking free kick to give away in a dangerous place - refused to put a tackle in and then barges the County player over

He contributed nothing the whole game and his delivery from corner kicks was awful. Why is he even taking them? McGinn or McLean would provide far better delivery.

So, I watched that match, and didn't see anything to warrant the witch-hunt against Jim Goodwin.

Derek Adams is an odious piece of filth, who isn't worthy of being scraped off my shoe. Jim actually looked a bit demoralised as he went off, and that is sickening.

Fair enough, we are in the mire, but the campaign against our captain is despicable. Why bother?

He contributed nothing the whole game and his delivery from corner kicks was awful. Why is he even taking them? McGinn or McLean would provide far better delivery.

Wylde put in one decent cross in the second half and even that was hit beyond everyone... a liability defensively, barely tracks back and when he does he often gives away stupid free kicks through failure to put in a proper tackle. Really poor going forward, must only find a St Mirren player about 10% of the time.

Wish we would stop the Isabella Duke long ball tactics... we are by passing the bit of the team where we have the most strength (McLean, McGinn, McGowan) and all that is happening is Thommo and Magennis are left isolated trying to reach 70 yard hoofs at full stretch 30 yards out with their backs to goal.

Thought Goodwin was blatantly fouled for their second goal ,also a blatant foul against Saints at the edge of their box roundabout 67 mins that wasn,t given , and why wasn't,t it's bounce up after the clash of head , SFA,s agenda against Saints continues and we lie down and take it .

Time for Lennon to go, and Jim Goodwin to become manager

Defence all at sea for County's second. Cartoon sized lump on Goodwin's head when he came off.

Eric. Old son spot on as usual young Sir ! I salute your Buddie optimism ? punk.gif When Push come's To shift Finances Talk ? ........ Rich Supporters merely squak ? positive mental Attitude - Is in the eye of the beholder ? demanding that a human be sacked is tantamount, To, Max, Lex. And oakster, Having an ménage De trio's with, Pluto Prick & C0, Bit like the Boy's from ETON ? thumbdown.gif

Edited by Bud Bundy

Defence all at sea for County's second. Cartoon sized lump on Goodwin's head when he came off.

And at the first goal too - though in fairness I thought the bigger problem was how easily players appeared to be out muscled for the ball. Djemba Djemba's fall at the first one looked utterly ridiculous. Goodwin was out muscled too easily for the second - which definitely wasn't a foul.

Thought Goodwin was blatantly fouled for their second goal ,also a blatant foul against Saints at the edge of their box roundabout 67 mins that wasn,t given , and why wasn't,t it's bounce up after the clash of head , SFA,s agenda against Saints continues and we lie down and take it .

Time for Lennon to go, and Jim Goodwin to become manager

I think the referee called that one right too. Goodwin was always second for that ball. Had it been on the ground it would have been a foul to Ross County with no further punishment - and that's exactly what the refs done in this instance too. It was a clash of heads, I don't believe there was anything reckless or dangerous in the way Goodwin goes for the ball it's just that he simply gets there second. Adams reaction is well over the top - however Goodwin did use his forearm in a challenge - I think on Carey - in the first half that could easily have been interpreted differently by match officials.

You have to fancy an inform Hamilton or Falkirk to beat us in a playoff, we are heading down and won't be back for a long long time.

How the f**k do you know? Bastardin pessimistic clairvoyants are the last thing we need right now!

In fact, as you know the future for years to come, how's about I bet you £100 - to a charity of your choice - that we don't go down? You can't lose man!

PM me Braveheart.

It's very hard to justify backing Danny now, but I will do so until he is no longer our manager He NEEDS to motivate the players and play our best players, in their best positions. Some of the players and the BOD need to get their collective fingers out too.

And at the first goal too - though in fairness I thought the bigger problem was how easily players appeared to be out muscled for the ball. Djemba Djemba's fall at the first one looked utterly ridiculous. Goodwin was out muscled too easily for the second - which definitely wasn't a foul.

Stuart, I really do admire you're patronising, pretentious Pish whistling.gif Genuine respect for your academy for the Future Stuart And your Wishaw Youth Football Team's ? Other than that your still @ Dick lol.gif

Edited by Bud Bundy

I think the referee called that one right too. Goodwin was always second for that ball. Had it been on the ground it would have been a foul to Ross County with no further punishment - and that's exactly what the refs done in this instance too. It was a clash of heads, I don't believe there was anything reckless or dangerous in the way Goodwin goes for the ball it's just that he simply gets there second. Adams reaction is well over the top - however Goodwin did use his forearm in a challenge - I think on Carey - in the first half that could easily have been interpreted differently by match officials.

Kiss was the dirtiest player on the pitch.

How the f**k do you know? Bastardin pessimistic clairvoyants are the last thing we need right now!

In fact, as you know the future for years to come, how's about I bet you £100 - to a charity of your choice - that we don't go down? You can't lose man!

PM me Braveheart.

It's very hard to justify backing Danny now, but I will do so until he is no longer our manager He NEEDS to motivate the players and play our best players, in their best positions. Some of the players and the BOD need to get their collective fingers out too.

Colin Ffs ! I have work at 7 - weather forecast Grim ?

post-8992-0-08636500-1393122256_thumb.jp

Get tae bed Chic, you know you need yer beauty sleep Sir!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder young Sir, I salute your Buddie credentials !

My wee care in Life, In this reality ? It is only a game - Family means so much more ?

Gilmour and Co to blame good buddie ....

Bud

Oh Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

post-8992-0-33159700-1393125232_thumb.jp

Get Owen Coyle in, he's only doing BT Sport

Good shout. I didn't even think of him. He could get the best of our current crop of players!

Someone mentioned earlier "is the squad good enough?" In terms of depth I'd say no, but in quality, absolutely they are good enough. Why aren't we getting better out of them? It was also mentioned they should shoulder some blame. Possibly, but they are coached on what to do in a match (I hope) during the week so they are carrying out the tactics of the coaching /management staff. I don't see Danny on the sideline screaming at the players that they are disobeying orders and not playing the way he wants them. Therefore I believe he thinks that he is getting enough out of his players to get results. Let me tell you Danny, you certainly are not!

Correct ! I have said before we have a top six 1st 11 in my opinion . I am not a fan of McAusland so I will take him out of the equation but with the exception of Stevie May there is not a single St Johnstone player I would take. Shows what a decent manager can do! We have some really good individuals like McLean.McGinn,McGowan,McGregor,Newton to name a few but DL cant get them to play as a team ! Its not bloody rocket science.

I really don't see why Gilmour seems to think that keeping DL is a good move ? Surely a 1st division team is an even less attractive sellable proposition. Really cant understand his thinking ??

Good shout. I didn't even think of him. He could get the best of our current crop of players!

Correct ! I have said before we have a top six 1st 11 in my opinion . I am not a fan of McAusland so I will take him out of the equation but with the exception of Stevie May there is not a single St Johnstone player I would take. Shows what a decent manager can do! We have some really good individuals like McLean.McGinn,McGowan,McGregor,Newton to name a few but DL cant get them to play as a team ! Its not bloody rocket science.

I really don't see why Gilmour seems to think that keeping DL is a good move ? Surely a 1st division team is an even less attractive sellable proposition. Really cant understand his thinking ??

Hate to burst your bubble but were not a 1st division team and have more than a reasonable chance of remaining a top flight team.

Can Lennon take us any further, looking less and less likely so next season will be a new era.

Hate to burst your bubble but were not a 1st division team and have more than a reasonable chance of remaining a top flight team.

Can Lennon take us any further, looking less and less likely so next season will be a new era.

Hey I realise that but we are on a terrible run at the moment or have you missed something ? After Saturday we have a very difficult run in to the split .My point was that Gilmore should do something about it now rather than sit and hope the unthinkable wont happen as if it goes to a play off anything can happen, especially when you have a clueless manager who wouldn't know what a tactic was if it hit him square on the nut..

We would remain a top flight team if we ditch our manager as I would not swap our first 11 with any other team in the bottom six. Lets see what a good manager could do!!

So, I watched that match, and didn't see anything to warrant the witch-hunt against Jim Goodwin.

Derek Adams is an odious piece of filth, who isn't worthy of being scraped off my shoe. Jim actually looked a bit demoralised as he went off, and that is sickening.

Fair enough, we are in the mire, but the campaign against our captain is despicable. Why bother?

Derek Adams job is to do the best for his team, to me that includes reducing the effectiveness of a key player for one of their immediate rivals - gamesmanship from Adams sure but I wouldn't rate it as odious - nothing personal, just business! You could argue the touchline bust-up won County the match as Goodwin clearly came of the worse from the clash of heads and I reckon he would not have been so easily brushed away had he been fully fit. Possibly it was hindsight when I was watching 'cos I knew what was coming up but I reckon Goodwin should've been subbed straight away.

PS - You could clearly see Adams just behind the dugouts giving instructions to a minion after he had been sent to the stand - perhaps we should complain about that.

Edited by Bud the Baker

The thought of playing a fired up first division side with everything to win and nothing lose over two games strikes fear into me. Thistle will win more games now beating Aberdeen will give them confidence. County have improved their squad and will also pick up points. Of course we will win some games but I don't think enough.

The thought of playing a fired up first division side with everything to win and nothing lose over two games strikes fear into me. Thistle will win more games now beating Aberdeen will give them confidence. County have improved their squad and will also pick up points. Of course we will win some games but I don't think enough.

Agreed, however a change of leadership could change all of this. We need a change before it's too late.

Hey I realise that but we are on a terrible run at the moment or have you missed something ? After Saturday we have a very difficult run in to the split .My point was that Gilmore should do something about it now rather than sit and hope the unthinkable wont happen as if it goes to a play off anything can happen, especially when you have a clueless manager who wouldn't know what a tactic was if it hit him square on the nut..

We would remain a top flight team if we ditch our manager as I would not swap our first 11 with any other team in the bottom six. Lets see what a good manager could do!!

Purely speculation. There is NOTHING to suggest this would happen as this "mysterious" replacement manager would almost certainly be a cheap option.

While I'm aware of our current run we are certainly, in my opinion, one of 4 teams who are in the mix for the play off spot.

If our squad is as good as you think we'll survive, with or without being involved in the play off.

I agree the board have been astonishingly quiet but I'm not sure what they are expected to say or do with the financial retrains we, seemingly, find our club in.

The continual blame aimed at Lennon, mainly retrospectively, has frankly become tedious.

Yesterdays starting line up was pretty much as good as we have. There were hysterical cries for Campbell to be played against big strong defenders which is surprising as he was almost invisible against Celtic in Paisley who had big strong defenders. 1eye.gif This hysteria seems to suggest he's the new Messi.

Anyway, back to taking in circles.

I'm away to watch the Euro draw. bye1.gif