Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

How much will we lose if we go down? A small fortune and yet we persist with the management who won't cost that much to bag. It's time now to save our season. 11 matches to go and we're only a point behind. Saving saints won't require a remarkable run but it will require a team to start playing again as quite clearly they have stopped responding to Danny and Tommy. Listen I know it horrible the criticism and I am not taking any pleasure in this. I just don't want our team to go down and I think saints will need to change now to stay up

Damning stats.

I think the chances of the manager being bagged before the end of the season are negligible, but whatever way you look at it, he must be a dead man walking, and that is not what we need to shitfest our survival.

Not good. Not good at all.

With players such as John McGinn, Steven Thompson, Paul McGowan, Kenny McLean & Marian Kello, there's no way we should be this poor.

Granted our defence is pish though, but we've known that for months & it appears we made no attempt to strengthen it (apart from Djemba-Djemba in defensive midfield who looks like he's either still well short of match fitness or his legs have totally gone).

Edited by JM1

Do we have a decent squad? As much as it is normal to blame the manager, where is this 'decent' squad. They are equally responsible for our performances and the shit we are in. Everyone is responsible at St Mirren FC for success and failure including a BOD who should have taken action when it was clear things were not going well.

I do agree in that the players have to take responsibility and are not performing well enough, but it's the manager that carries the can, that's football! I still think Gk and midfield to forward we have a pretty decent team. Defence isn't great but that doesn't explain why we don't score a lot of goals or even carry that much threat at times.

The squad we are stuck with the manager we can change, it ain't working and it's the business end so time for a change.

Well, ain't that a kick in the head.

Danny Lennon got sent to the stands today, good. That's the first time in three and three quarter seasons I've ever seen him standing up for his players during a match. Hopefully he gets a long touch line ban, it would be a great help for us I feel.

Wylde and Newton were terrible. Why he never put Campbell on for Wylde I simply have no idea, Wylde cannot cross the road never mind a football. The amount of times Newton pulls out of tackles and gets caught out of position is unbelievable, and he did for their second goal.

John McGinn is head and shoulders above the rest of our outfield players, thank goodness for him and Kello.

I guess since we are now 11th that we are now favourites for that spot. What a huge game at home to Killie next week.

Damaging result today, and added in the other results makes it a very bad day for the club.

Running out of time, hard to see where we can get a win.

A bad position & morale must be low.

If we lose first goal next week wouldn't like to be the manger or the players. sad.png

Apart from that I've had a good day. biggrin.png

Such a defeatest attitude. Get a grip. whistling.gif

Danny Lennon got sent to the stands today, good. That's the first time in three and three quarter seasons I've ever seen him standing up for his players during a match. Hopefully he gets a long touch line ban, it would be a great help for us I feel.

Wylde and Newton were terrible. Why he never put Campbell on for Wylde I simply have no idea, Wylde cannot cross the road never mind a football. The amount of times Newton pulls out of tackles and gets caught out of position is unbelievable, and he did for their second goal.

John McGinn is head and shoulders above the rest of our outfield players, thank goodness for him and Kello.

I guess since we are now 11th that we are now favourites for that spot. What a huge game at home to Killie next week.

Today was a huge game, Lennon out now and let Thompson and teale take charge until the end of the season.

Not Faraway, hes still a baw bag.

Not only that but has no opinion other than sarcastic comments after REAL fans make valid points. Should be totally disregarded and ought to follow his local team instead.

Meanwhile , after this latest capitulation, will Lennon still be given the vote of confidence from the board ? The mind boggles !

You had to mention Newton didn't you! Jeez, I'm angry enough without being reminded that he starts EVERY week, despite not having played well for 6 months. What a joke. Our club is a joke, the board are gutless bastards, the manager completely out of his depth and the players apathetic. Can someone collectively pick up our beloved club and shake the f**k out of it?