Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

This is a huge iceberg that needs to be avoided at all costs. Hopefully we can navigate our way around this. This will tell us a lot about our squad and recent additions, there are no hiding places, it's all on the line tomorrow lose and there will be huge unrest in our camp.

This game is big enough on it's own but when you look at the other games with the teams that are fighting to avoid the play-off place, well could be a massive step towards putting this issue to bed.

Killie v Hibs.........................win/win for us

Thistle v Aberdeen..................surely a sheep win.

These games should be motivation enough.

Show some fight, get us a win and lets concentrate on getting towards 8th or above.

This game is big enough on it's own but when you look at the other games with the teams that are fighting to avoid the play-off place, well could be a massive step towards putting this issue to bed.

Killie v Hibs.........................win/win for us

Thistle v Aberdeen..................surely a sheep win.

These games should be motivation enough.

Show some fight, get us a win and lets concentrate on getting towards 8th or above.

This is as lex would say is a massive game for us. Edited by Kendo

I think magennis will be important tomorrow. I'm going 2-1 saints with magennis scoring along with Paul McGowan

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Good luck with that idea.

McGowan will be lucky to get a game never mind score.

I do think Magennis could be a major player for us in the remaining games.

Edited by faraway saint

I know a lot of people hate wholesale changes but this game calls for a radical shake up. We're in a downward spiral ATM.

The backline should be without Cheesey. Goodwin stays alongside McGregor. I personally don't think Newton did too much wrong at right back but maybe we should see the return of Kelly or even revert to the old guard and EDD as the holding midfielder. Hopefully getting fitter. His distribution of the football will definitely be a plus.

Midfield should exclude McGowan. He's been rank for a while now and needs a boot up the bahookie. (Not to be confused with Bahoken as I don't want him to disappear altogether!)

I don't know if Wylde will cut the mustard but we need to find out so it should be a midfield of Campbell/Teale, McLean, McGinn and the aforementioned Wylde.

Up front I think Thommo deserves the rest and could be benched with the intention of bringing him on fresh latterly. Magennis in in place of the Hawk.

I like the sound of much of that above.

Goodwin retains his place in the back four allowing DD to play in midfield. He wasn't brought to St Mirren to sit on the bench. he will have been told there is to be no diving in or stupid yellow cards.

I think Campbell has to play and if Danny is brave he will structure the team to suit his pace, enterprise and drive...not quite sure how he will do that but that is why he is the highly paid St Mirren manager.

Big game today. No 'away clean-sheet' since October 5th at Tynecastle so we are due one - but can't see it. Hopefully McGinn will be pulling the strings in the middle and not played out wide. Have absolutely no idea who will be in the starting 11 but think Magennis will start, Casper to stay at centre back possibly.

Narrow 2-1 win - with Adams blaming everybody but himself after the game. What a horrible man.

COYS

I know a lot of people hate wholesale changes but this game calls for a radical shake up. We're in a downward spiral ATM.

The backline should be without Cheesey. Goodwin stays alongside McGregor. I personally don't think Newton did too much wrong at right back but maybe we should see the return of Kelly or even revert to the old guard and EDD as the holding midfielder. Hopefully getting fitter. His distribution of the football will definitely be a plus.

Midfield should exclude McGowan. He's been rank for a while now and needs a boot up the bahookie. (Not to be confused with Bahoken as I don't want him to disappear altogether!)

I don't know if Wylde will cut the mustard but we need to find out so it should be a midfield of Campbell/Teale, McLean, McGinn and the aforementioned Wylde.

Up front I think Thommo deserves the rest and could be benched with the intention of bringing him on fresh latterly. Magennis in in place of the Hawk.

Don't you mean Naismith, Kelly is a left back. I do agree that Thommo should be rested for this game and I'd also rest McGowan. Try Magennis and Campbell up front.

Kello

Magennis. McGregor. Goodwin. Kelly

Djemba-djemba. McGinn

Campbell. Gowser. Wilde

Thommo

3-0 Saints Thommo (2), Magennis

COYS

I highly doubt Magennis will play right back. That was more of an experiment of Craig Brown that wasn't hugely successful. With two right backs plus Newton already in the squad we won't overlook them.

He signed to play up front, or off the front. That is where he will play.