Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

I highly doubt Magennis will play right back. That was more of an experiment of Craig Brown that wasn't hugely successful. With two right backs plus Newton already in the squad we won't overlook them.

He signed to play up front, or off the front. That is where he will play.

I put him there because I went for speed in Campbell, and wilde but thought Magennis could give us something extra at corners and free kicks.

Kello, Newton, Goodwin, McGregor, Kelly, Wylde, Djemba Djemba, McGinn, McLean, Magennis, Thompson

Subs: Dilo, McGowan, Reilly, McAusland, Naismith, Morgan, Campbell

Notice Campbell on the bench again, really hope we bring him on early this week if it isn't working.

Kello

Magennis Goodwin McGregor Kelly

Newton Djemba-Djemba McGinn McLean Wylde

Thompson

?

Edit: Newton is actually rb again.

Seems the more logical option for Newton to be played at RB.

Notice Campbell on the bench again, really hope we bring him on early this week if it isn't working.

Don't really understand why Campbell is no longer in the starting line-up - he possesses a goal threat, although it surely disproves the theories that Newcastle's loanees must start.

This is a huge iceberg that needs to be avoided at all costs. Hopefully we can navigate our way around this. This will tell us a lot about our squad and recent additions, there are no hiding places, it's all on the line tomorrow lose and there will be huge unrest in our camp.

Biggest game of our season Kendo?