Catering At St Mirren Park

jimc87

Special mention must go to the Catering staff who service the Main Stand M6/7. We were greeted at the Stall by the girls who proceeded to lighted up an otherwise dull day with some good natured banter. They must also be commended on their service to the wheelchair users by taking food and drink orders prior to half time and delivering with a smile. Well done all, keep this up ladies as it helps the match day experience.

Jim C.

It's amazing how much the youth of today rely on a calculator, every purchase of 2 items or more requires one.

It's the same in pubs. You get a round of 3 pints (all the same) and they trot off to the till, then trot back to tell you how much, then the till has to tell them how much change you're due !!!!!

Back on topic, Nice to hear of people being praised for a change.

Coffee is decent, anyone tried the 'coffee' at New Douglas Park?

Don't.

I've come to the conclusion the water supply at NDP is fed directly from the lavvy!!!

The coffee was so vile I almost wretched. Next time there I had a bovril instead... it was equally vile.

Common denominator? Pishy water supply!!!

I've come to the conclusion the water supply at NDP is fed directly from the lavvy!!!

The coffee was so vile I almost wretched. Next time there I had a bovril instead... it was equally vile.

Common denominator? Pishy water supply!!!

I'll avoid it next season.

Ouch!

The food and drink is of reasonable quality at SMP, as with anywhere it is a bit pricey, but the girls are always nice and polite and get you served as quickly as they can. Pies as Killie are okay too, The food and the prices an the San Giro are dreadful and the slop they present is dreadful as is the 'food' at Easter Road