Teale. Gowser. Wilde

Thommo

But right now:

Kello

Magennis McGregor. Goodwin. Kelly

Djemba Djemba. McGinn

Campbell. Teale. McLean

Thommo

Obviously DL would need to try it out in training first but I would like to see Teale given Gowser ´s role for a bit as I think he has all the attributes to play there.

Just out of interest ....seeing a lot of Wylde selections.....is he putting in a lot of effort into running on the far side from where the ball is?

He's now had 3 full games and 2 half hour sub appearances during which time we have scored No Goals.

5 and a half hours of football......not a sniff.

Adam Campbell after scoring on his debut then looking sharper by the game until scoring and setting up another at Hibs.

During almost exactly that period of Wylde gametime Campbell's been given 2 x 60 minutes and then 7....5 and 15 minutes over the last 3 games.

Looked a great addition alongside Thompson then we seemed to have to prove that Wylde and McGennis were super signings(again did he show enough in 1 start to warrant a starting x1 spot in our 2 crucial imminent fixtures?)

Goals win games.... I know who I'd start....but what does a mere fan know.biggrin.png

Edited by Katie Bear

At this moment in time, we have a deep squad that has a lot of quality, experience and youth. IMO the current squad is the best squad we have had in recent years. With the right management we could easily be a top 6 team. But stupid formations and wrong tactics are costing us dearly. Last season we were the passing team in the league. Now we struggle to put two together. The tactic on Saturday was to stop Aberdeen playing. Why? IfDanny believes in the quality of his players we should not be fearing teams like Aberdeen, they should be fearing us. The first half against hibs is the best I've seen in a long time and shows we are capable. My team just now would be

Kello

magenis, mcgregor, naismith, Kelly

Mcginn, McLean

Wylde, Campbell, Teale

Thompson

I'm gonnae pick Danny Lennon & Tommy Craig to dae the Team Line Ups and Formation for Saturday.

They know best.

It's not like we're picking the team for them, that'd be daft. It's a discussion forum, and we're all just stating our ideas. That's all.

Anyway, I actually don't know what our best team is. Anytime Danny's picked the line-up I would have preferred, it's never really gone well. Too many players aren't playing to what they're capable of. Thommo and Gowser need a rest. Kelly too, but we don't have any other left backs. Is Mo Yaqub still injured?