Stakeholders (Football Supporters) Dissertation Survey

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the middle of my Dissertation focusing on the issue of whether stakeholders have an influence upon company restructuring processes (with specific reference to the professional football league within Scotland). I'm looking to see if stakeholders to the league e.g. football supporters feel as if they had an influence upon the new SPFL league structure. A link to the survey is posted below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NPMYCBC

Obviously you are all supporters of a Scottish team, so if I could ask you to take a quick 5 minutes to fill out my survey I would be extremely grateful - to be completely honest, it will take 2 minutes maximum.

Thanks everyone! smile.gif

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the middle of my Dissertation focusing on the issue of whether stakeholders have an influence upon company restructuring processes (with specific reference to the professional football league within Scotland). I'm looking to see if stakeholders to the league e.g. football supporters feel as if they had an influence upon the new SPFL league structure. A link to the survey is posted below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NPMYCBC

Obviously you are all supporters of a Scottish team, so if I could ask you to take a quick 5 minutes to fill out my survey I would be extremely grateful - to be completely honest, it will take 2 minutes maximum.

Thanks everyone! Posted Image

You must be a fan , you reduced your expectations by 60% in summing up :P