Protest After Kilmarnock Game If Lennon Isn't Already Gone?

bazil85

I would generally say if we loose against Kilmarnock next week but I don't think IF is really needed. If Danny Lennon is not sacked after todays game then I think a demonstration needs to be shown that he should not be the St Mirren manager anymore.

Yes , well it happened when Cunningham was making a balls of it and the then BOD were forced to bag him , the result was the appointment of Fergie !

Any vocal dissent over whether the manager should remain in place or not should be done strictly within the confines of the stadium in the immediate aftermath of the match.

Hanging about like a bunch of plebs outside the main entrance for an hour after the match doesn't look good for anyone involved.

Any vocal dissent over whether the manager should remain in place or not should be done strictly within the confines of the stadium in the immediate aftermath of the match.

Hanging about like a bunch of plebs outside the main entrance for an hour after the match doesn't look good for anyone involved.

This.

And it might be rainingph34r.png

I would generally say if we loose against Kilmarnock next week but I don't think IF is really needed. If Danny Lennon is not sacked after todays game then I think a demonstration needs to be shown that he should not be the St Mirren manager anymore.

If that's the way you feel then don't go to the game.

Edited by HSS

There are no circumstances under which I would ever boo a man who won us a Cup.

He will be leaving at the end of the season - I'm certain of that. Maybe he'll go beforehand.

Either way, as fans we need to display a bit more class and dignity in defeat.

The way the majority are behaving is embarassing.

Honestly you'd think relegation was worse than death.

Now i'm off to enjoy my Saturday night without you lot ruining it for me.

I've already forgotten about today's defeat.

I like a moan about St Mirren as much as anyone, and the forum is a good wee place to get those moans out of your system. My life is not defined by St Mirren, and I'm fcuking sure I'm not about to waste any of my time standing shouting at a building with Danny Lennon and our want-away BoD inside.

I've got many, many, MANY better things to be doing. What is the term Shull uses? Most apt.

There are no circumstances under which I would ever boo a man who won us a Cup.

He will be leaving at the end of the season - I'm certain of that. Maybe he'll go beforehand.

Either way, as fans we need to display a bit more class and dignity in defeat.

The way the majority are behaving is embarassing.

Honestly you'd think relegation was worse than death.

Now i'm off to enjoy my Saturday night without you lot ruining it for me.

I've already forgotten about today's defeat.

At your age thats no real surprise, here, hope this helps.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26202558

What is a happy clapper exactly?

a happy clapper is seriously religious person, most often used in connection with reference to a re-born or new-born christian.

can also be used as a describtion of someone naive or easy to please.

- "what happened to mike? he don't come round to our club no more."

- "well, he don't go out doin sinful things no more. he's a happy clapper now."

- "what? oh man. amen!"

or

"you think i 'm stupid? do i look like a happy clapper to you?!"

I dont want us to be fannying about in the play off spot, he should have been gone a long time and nothing has happened. No way he should still be in charge even for Kilmarnock game.

Said this on another thread...what if u man gets us relegated. ...are u going to have a wee rant outside the ground to get rid of him.