Protest After Kilmarnock Game If Lennon Isn't Already Gone?

bazil85

Quite right sir. Im out of Staropramen and done a bottle of red with the wife but everyone needs to get this into perspective. How many on here honestly in their heart of hearts believe we will go down. This run is awful and DL can go anytime he likes but we WILL survive this. Managers are for Christmas Saints are for life.

Hand on heart? In a playoff I think it would be 50/50 if we won it or blew it. I am not confident this manager and a great part of this team have the steel that Gus MacPherson's sides mustered when the shite was zooming towards the fan.

Simple as that. I think we would have better quality players than any playoff opposition, but do we have the bottle?

Quite right sir. Im out of Staropramen and done a bottle of red with the wife but everyone needs to get this into perspective. How many on here honestly in their heart of hearts believe we will go down. This run is awful and DL can go anytime he likes but we WILL survive this. Managers are for Christmas Saints are for life.

Me I believe we will go down if we don't change the Manager now and I've never once advocated we get rid of him but I think needs must.

Embarrassing the club by crowding round the main entrance of the stadium after a game & demanding the manager be sacked isn't a great idea.

To many sherbets taken sounds like ? Good money in short supply to satisfy The Hardcore - Jack & Victor don't work ? Well done The travelling support - To Fcking rite Lad's ! thumbup2.gif

If we go down I'll still be there watching on a Saturday and having a Peroni in a Saturday night. :)

Flying high ? You clearly don't follow the Championship too closely do you? Teams in that league can barely string 2 or 3 wins together. Yes we are shite, yes this is a scunnering run and yes DL will be gone after the last game but I am 100% certain we will beat any team fm that league in a 2 leg play off 2nd leg at home

As things stand, we'd play either Accies, Falkirk or Dumbarton. Would we beat ANY of them?

Still, it could be wortse - we could be Morton and miss out on Rankers, Hertz and "possibly" Us! lol.gif

Im not defending the manager this is shite but I remain convinced our squad is capable of beating any championship side over 2 legs with the 2nd leg at home. We will not go down bookmark this. Keep the faith things can only get better.

I hope so but we only just got the better of QOS in 3 games and extra time.

I recall around 1989/90 we were beaten at Tynecastle after a sorrowfull / lacklustre Saints performance.

A few of us hung around (car not bus) at the players entrance "demanding" Fitzys head. No-one there other than exiting players / staff etc.

The Saints team all loaded the bus as normal & then eventually the "manager" came out of the stadium.

We told him we were unhappy & he spent 20 minutes talking to us - explianing various "issues" within the team & the club. (Details which were valid, but, to this day will not be discussed on a forum!)

Frank McGarvey (encouraged no doubt by the boys on the bus) came off & asked "what's the problem boss?"

Fitzy: "This is more important!" - He tehn got on the bus 5 minutes later!

That man was a legend!!

A protest at 5pm would be futile - DL knows the score FULL WELL!!

However, I know the issues in the bordroom / sale etc, but, I can't help but feel that Danny has achieved as much as Gus & here we are 5 years later.

League cup final - blah blah blah - surviving relegation etc etc - all well & good, but, where are we now that we weren't 5 years ago?

I remember a similar protest against David Hay after the fake Saints defeated us 5-1 at home, unfortunately it didn't get him sacked.

Was that not our very own Griff that organised that?(I could be wrong!!)

If I remember correctly about 8 folk walked out.

If we go down I'll still be there watching on a Saturday and having a Peroni in a Saturday night. smile.png

Positive mental attitude young Sir ! I wish all our off springs would have the same positive attitude ? A real credit to the troops young Mr Wrangler - I salute your Dad ! But this Guy was my inspiration. And He was a good Buddie 2 !

post-8992-0-51353600-1393112755_thumb.jp

The board won't sack DL as long as we are within touching distance of the other relegation candidates. I know our form is extremely poor but a board who are reluctant to do anything at the best of times aren't going to sack a manager when we're 1 point behind Ross county and Partick and 3 behind Killie

We think like and are run like a first division club so sitting 2nd bottom and within touching distance if the rest isn't seen as a big problem at Greenhill road unfortunately.

Edited by Big Yards