Protest After Kilmarnock Game If Lennon Isn't Already Gone?

bazil85

The best way to demonstrate against the standard of football on offer is not to go to the game. That's what I'll be doing next Saturday. I don't pay my money to support the team, I pay my money to be entertained. Couldn't give a toss what league were in.

Try a scud book- they are good, so ive heard, although if your of a God fearing persuation, you may well believe you'll go blind!

Flying high ? You clearly don't follow the Championship too closely do you? Teams in that league can barely string 2 or 3 wins together. Yes we are shite, yes this is a scunnering run and yes DL will be gone after the last game but I am 100% certain we will beat any team fm that league in a 2 leg play off 2nd leg at home

Woof, that's quite a prediction. You seen us against Championship teams recently? I predict the 11th place team - whoever they are - will get relegated.

Woof, that's quite a prediction. You seen us against Championship teams recently? I predict the 11th place team - whoever they are - will get relegated.

Woof, that's quite a prediction...and I think you may well be right. If I remember right our record this season is P5 W1 D1 L3. Doesn't really look good....

Historically , these type of protests are never planned. The Cunningham protests followed 0-3 and 0-5 home defeats to East Fife and QOS. I suppose if we lost heavily on Saturday it's a possibility but the fact that Ross are playing Thistle and that we're not going to be left 4 points adrift then it's unlikely to happen !

Its next season i'm worried about. Don't see any lame ducks on the horizon.

With dundee likely to be there I would guess or wage budget will be the lowest in the division which in itself suggests we would struggle to finish 10th or better. If (and at the moment that's a big if) we are to survive we will need to see some serious creativity and a some luck in our transfer dealings.

If we get relegation- it could very well mean death. Nobody in their right mind would by into St.Mirren (unless there is a saint with very deep pockets and spending money on a shakey business prospect is his thing) and the current BOD are doing a good job of steering us close to the edge for the drop and will have less money to spend in the lower league, Rangers and Hearts will be in there next season, so we would likely to be down there for 2 seasons at least, Sponsors will be tempted to review their situation and maybe take sponsorship elsewhere, so suggesting relagation isnt a real danger for us and our future, is at best really baffling!

Behave yourself! A debt free club with large fan base and huge potential.... we may struggle, it may get ugly but death... calm down dear.

I'm not saying relegation isn't a danger. I'm not even saying it wouldn't see us stay in the lower divisions for about 10 years.

If we get relegated life will go on.

It has no choice.

Now I can either allow this to ruin my entire life under some pretence that I am somehow a better person for it or I can accept that sometimes despite your best efforts shit happens and life has other avenues of meaning. I'd prefer not to spend an entire season wallowing in despair like billyg, JJ and a host of others on here.

That doesn't mean I'm happy with how Saints are doing.

It doesn't mean I don't care.

It doesn't mean I want us relegated.

But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that relegation is like losing a family member.

It hurts, it sucks but comparing it to death is ludicrous.

BTW the entire point is that as fans we have absolutely no control over how the players perform each week.

Booing can only ever make it worse.

If the team collectively decide they don't fancy playing for Danny and are prepared to wreck our club's progress to get at him then frankly we are screwed for this season. If we are going to be relegated then we need to be prepared to go down fighting, still supporting the team and demonstrating a lot more class than we are doing now.

Football is only a game we get that it matters not in family life. What I will say is that we are sleepwalking to relegation with 8 defeats in 10. 8 wins in nearly a year of football. Where has it all gone wrong{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}

}

Edited by norrie82

Football is only a game we get that it matters not in family life. What I will say is that we are sleepwalking to relegation with 8 defeats in 10. 8 wins in nearly a year of football. Where has it all gone wrong{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}

}

I'd say it all went wrong when you tried to cut and paste something into the bottom of that post.

Are the board going to listen to 30/40/50 at a push numpties?

We need to BOOO the team at every chance we can or maybe............. Support them,,,,,,,,,, Strange but it may have more effect than standing in the rain when the sensible fans have gone home.

I'll bring you a hotwater bottle about 11 to keep you comfy, ya eejit.

There are no circumstances under which I would ever boo a man who won us a Cup.

He will be leaving at the end of the season - I'm certain of that. Maybe he'll go beforehand.

Either way, as fans we need to display a bit more class and dignity in defeat.

The way the majority are behaving is embarassing.

Honestly you'd think relegation was worse than death.

Now i'm off to enjoy my Saturday night without you lot ruining it for me.

I've already forgotten about today's defeat.

Some of our fans can't even spell class, let alone dignity. To expect them to possess, far less display these qualities is asking a bit much.