Saints V Kilmarnock. 1.3.14 Truly A "must Win" Game.

Damn, just for a brief minute I thought , yeah , decent pie.

Sod it , round to the co , get a couple of Currie pies in , stock up on the Tyskie, and look for the result on the Sunday morning text.

In fact , f**k it, this one is already written for the broken nosed mask wearer to shove it right up our Ronson.....,

We're going full steam ahead at another iceberg, we need a captain who knows how to avoid them. Our captain crashes straight through them. The crew don't even know where the lifeboats are, they've still to click and it's nearly March FFS.

Unfortunately this will end in defeat and the board will have had enough and Danny will be gone.

Edited by Kendo

I'll be at the game but I cannot see us getting anything from it. I have staunchly stood by Danny but I can no longer do so. At the very least the players don't seem to be playing for him. If they really backed the manager I'm sure we would see more from them. (McGinn aside but I think that's just in John's natural game). I would expect to see blood and guts. Fighting for every ball. That isn't what appears to be on show.

The players do need to carry some of the blame but, at the moment that's not the main point. It's paramount that we end this dismal run as I can't see this squad surviving a battle in the play offs.

Sorry Danny but I've finally joined a brigade I loathe to admit to be affiliated to. I never wanted to ask for someone to lose his job and I hope you find something else sooner rather than later but it must be time to part company.

I'll be at the game but I cannot see us getting anything from it. I have staunchly stood by Danny but I can no longer do so. At the very least the players don't seem to be playing for him. If they really backed the manager I'm sure we would see more from them. (McGinn aside but I think that's just in John's natural game). I would expect to see blood and guts. Fighting for every ball. That isn't what appears to be on show.

The players do need to carry some of the blame but, at the moment that's not the main point. It's paramount that we end this dismal run as I can't see this squad surviving a battle in the play offs.

Sorry Danny but I've finally joined a brigade I loathe to admit to be affiliated to. I never wanted to ask for someone to lose his job and I hope you find something else sooner rather than later but it must be time to part company.

post-1795-0-38119800-1393227873_thumb.jp BOO !!! whistling.gif

Edited by shull

post-1795-0-60713600-1393229829_thumb.jp thumbup2.gif

I am laying off any calls for the manager to go this week. It's far too important a week to bother with this. I am instead going to back the team and the manager as our game at home on Saturday is absolutely vital. I know I have been a critic but I think we can get behind the whole team and make a difference on sat. The players in turn need to respond

Every game from now until the end of the season must be played like a one off cup tie. The tinkering will continue no doubt, Danny can't help himself. It's what he's always done and will continue to do. I have some sympathy for the players, being played out of position over and over. The ones who are played in position get confused by the constant meddling going on around them. We are obviously in deep doodoo with seemingly the worst current form of those around us. Perhaps our saving grace is that after the split there are usually a number of very strange results, quite often in our favour. Is our luck about to run out? Yet another white knuckle end to our season looms. Here we go again!

We need to get the ball back on the deck, get Campbell running at them like at Rugby Park.

post-2667-0-28007700-1393246475_thumb.jp

Yes you'd have to be mad to think big hoofs up for MaGennis while Gregg Wylde runs about on the opposite side from where the ball is would work...Danny??

" E-e-exactly!

Doing exactly what we've done eighteen times before will be the last thing they expect us to do this time.

C'Mon the Saints Mehhhhhhhhh !! "

Edited by Katie Bear

I'd also drop Newton and Djemba-Djemba, Naismith's only trouble was Newton ahead and Djemba has offered nothing so far.

I agree , but JGs banned so they'll both probably play. Looks like Djemba sitting in front of Cheesy and McGregor. Oh dear !

Kello

Naismith McGregor Cheesy Kelly

Djemba Djemba McGinn

Campbell Gowser McLean

Thommo

Goodwin banned but I'd have dropped him anyway along with Newton and Wilde, to be honest there are a couple more who could do with a couple of games warming the bench but we don't have an embarrassment of riches to bring in. On his game Newton is a fantastic player but he hasn't been on his game for a while, Djemba Djemba isn't up to speed yet and could yet prove to be a dud for us but his passing has been excellent so I've kept him in the team instead of Newton, Teale could be out for weeks along with Goodwin if video evidence is used against him and Magennis and Wilde have yet to show that they could improve the team. Back to a passing game try and get Campbell and Mclean close to Thommo when we are in possession and most importantly move the ball on quickly and have a real go at killie from the whistle.

3-0 Saints Campbell (2), Thommo

COYS