Saints V Kilmarnock. 1.3.14 Truly A "must Win" Game.

Any St Mirren player/fan that doesn't know the way to beat Sammy is to shoot low to his right hand side is either stupid or blind.

Is Teale fit? If so I would play him on the right tell him to cut in and shoot across the front of the goal low to Sammy's right hand side. If Teal isn't fit then Campbell or Newton or hell even ask John McGinn to play right and cut into shoot with his left foot seeing as he is our best player in what ever position he is played in.

Low to Sammy's right hand side!! We should even make a chant on Saturday to remind the players.

Aye.... unsure.png

... I think that was exactly the weakness exploited by Mulgrew just after HT at Hampden.... smile.png

He also saved the penalty that side against Aberdeen in the Q/final.

He has a real problem from shots from distance as he seems to lose judgment when the ball is travelling in the air.

I have noticed this on goals that Killie have lost this season also

I wouldn't mind but he has played well the last 2 games against us

He also saved the penalty that side against Aberdeen in the Q/final.

He has a real problem from shots from distance as he seems to lose judgment when the ball is travelling in the air.

I have noticed this on goals that Killie have lost this season also

I wouldn't mind but he has played well the last 2 games against us

Well... Third time unlucky? :)

Let's hope McGinn and McLean have a shoal of long potshots.

I never thought I would say this but I would be starting Adam Campbel up front on his own and benching Thomo for this one. Surprise Killie a bit and make us a bit less one dimensional with Thomo fresher to come on in the 70th minute when the Killie team tires chasing wee Adam about.

Saints 1 Killie 0 late Thomo header.

Big crowd, league starting to get to the "no return" stage, first goal critical. They score the home "support" will turn and we're fcuked. We score, well, TBH we need 2 as we've little chance of keeping a clean sheet. Nervy game, could well be 1-1 and no real help to either team.

What would you know about the home support :lol

Out of habit I will be at the game tomorrow and fingers crossed we can get a win. A draw is absolutely no use this time.I`d love it if the crowd would get behind the team as well.Killie are always a hard team for us to beat and there may well be a decent crowd. If I am correct, they always give us our biggest crowds of the season - old firm included - which often results in disappointing performances from us.

Prediction is a narrow defeat.

Out of habit I will be at the game tomorrow and fingers crossed we can get a win. A draw is absolutely no use this time.I`d love it if the crowd would get behind the team as well.Killie are always a hard team for us to beat and there may well be a decent crowd. If I am correct, they always give us our biggest crowds of the season - old firm included - which often results in disappointing performances from us.Prediction is a narrow defeat.

Do you sit next to elvis?

Is Bahoken the new ghost ? What's happening with this chap, thought he was back with better attitude ready to fight for a place?

Who knows saw him recenly quoting how good Chelsea were on Twitter which has just reminded me that I saw Gary Harkins saying "we" when discussing Celtic, hopefully we got a fee for him off them.