Saints V Kilmarnock. 1.3.14 Truly A "must Win" Game.

My honest opinion is that he has no real footballing ability at all and the team would be better if he used his skills to carry the kit bag or something more useful. I'm sorry about the lack of smileys as I'm using the mobile app and don't have a clue where they are. Maybe I'm being a little too subtle for you? Good for you for being such an emotional wee supporter

So were you joking or joking about joking? Your comments are actually quite funny... as is your continual u-turning and petty insults in an attempt to save face. Keep up the entertainment.

Massive result today. First half both team's were devoid of confidence but we took the game by the throat just as Killie were having their only decent spell in the game. Newton up to his goal was poor but what a finish, the boy has the ability it's all about confidence. Cheesy outstanding and the young full backs much better. McGennis great up to final product. Gowser still suffering a confidence crisis but did ok and McLean did fine against a honking Killie front line. We surely can finish above what has to be the poorest Killie team we have seen in the SPL. Without Boyd they would be gone already. We slag off EDD but Eremenko.... wtf he looks as if Sunday league would be a struggle !!!

So were you joking or joking about joking? Your comments are actually quite funny... as is your continual u-turning and petty insults in an attempt to save face. Keep up the entertainment.

What you have to remember is that I'm not used to dealing with your level of stupidity. It will take me a while to get used to throwing pitches that you can catch. Is it ok to keep posting while I adjust or are you and your gang going to shoo me away. Connor Newton has a tiny Cock btw, or so my missus says Edited by fannybawz

Massive result today. First half both team's were devoid of confidence but we took the game by the throat just as Killie were having their only decent spell in the game. Newton up to his goal was poor but what a finish, the boy has the ability it's all about confidence. Cheesy outstanding and the young full backs much better. McGennis great up to final product. Gowser still suffering a confidence crisis but did ok and McLean did fine against a honking Killie front line. We surely can finish above what has to be the poorest Killie team we have seen in the SPL. Without Boyd they would be gone already. We slag off EDD but Eremenko.... wtf he looks as if Sunday league would be a struggle !!!

well, I am very positive and happy tonight. That is despite major farming problems and troubles galore.

Don't care about "Lennon out" or who's crap and who's naw crap and that if Boyd had scored instead of hiiting the inside of the post it would be different....just delighted the St Mirren won today.

Took my daughter to the local pub for darts and fun chat and a half pint of lager for her....now home for a couple of beers to celebrate a rare win for St Mirren.

COYS

Quite right FJ something to make us happy in an otherwise poor season. Hope things are OK livelihood wise - my dad lives down the West Loch and I know it has been a nightmare winter for what is basically small holders down that way. That can only be worse for bigger scale farming operations. My Wife has relations in Campbeltown so we know the area really well. Hope things go better in the spring farm wise.

any time ya fùckin WANK, support the team or get tae fùck!!

I can put that in a pm if you want tough guy!!!

Are you f**king stupid you dick i was at the game supporting the team and if you want to meet me just come along to my martial arts club in mcdowall st any day of the week after six i will be the guy training the students

Big big three points today. As massive as Kris Boyd's arse. Thought we deserved it in the end and got a wee break with Boyd hitting the inside of the post when on another day it would have gone in. Agree with the earlier poster that this is the worst Killie side I have ever seen. Take Boyd's goals out of the equation and you would really fear for them. The guy Irvine that came on for Clingan made the likes of Jim Gardner look world class.

Big big three points today. As massive as Kris Boyd's arse. Thought we deserved it in the end and got a wee break with Boyd hitting the inside of the post when on another day it would have gone in. Agree with the earlier poster that this is the worst Killie side I have ever seen. Take Boyd's goals out of the equation and you would really fear for them. The guy Irvine that came on for Clingan made the likes of Jim Gardner look world class.

To be fair to Killie fans, we were with a few today and before the game they said Jackson Irvine was an awful player. They were not wrong but on that display today he is far from alone. We simply MUST finish above that mob. Lose Boyd to injury and it's play off for them. Only Boyd can save them.

Are you f**king stupid you dick i was at the game supporting the team and if you want to meet me just come along to my martial arts club in mcdowall st any day of the week after six i will be the guy training the students

support the team or fùck off, I had you on ignore but it doesn't work on my phone, I have a black belt in origami silly bollocks, give the team slagging a rest eh? you are NOT FUNNY

everyone to a man tried their hearts out today so they don't need a big kid like you spunking on about how shite they are, not everyone you threaten is going to back down

3 points!! Not the best game I've ever seen why do we keep playing head tennis?

Kello's kicking caused us more problems than any Killie player. But two great saves. Defence defended superbly but distribution a bit ropy. McGinn pure class, sometimes a bit too ambitious with his passing. McLean sometimes a bit too casual but oozes class. Newton decent get sucked in too often but with so much energy and drive. Mageddes certainly gave us more pace and drive, Gowser worked his socks of and had flashes but was disappointing when you know what he can do. Thommo I thought looked tired.

All in all lets go pump the arabsclap.gif

support the team or fùck off, I had you on ignore but it doesn't work on my phone, I have a black belt in origami silly bollocks, give the team slagging a rest eh? you are NOT FUNNY

everyone to a man tried their hearts out today so they don't need a big kid like you spunking on about how shite they are, not everyone you threaten is going to back down

what the f**k are you on about ive not once slagged them today i thought it was a decent performance from them .

God, it's testosterone central on here. can I post without someone threatening me?? :)

Didn't think we played well today but the points are all that matter. Both teams were unbelievably wasteful in possession but thankfully Newton delivered (about time) and Wyldes goal was top notch. Well done boys!

The number of touchy wee souls on here is amazing. It's like you have your own wee club. I would have thought it was obvious that I'm having a bit of a laugh here, hence the comment about him shagging my bird. However I'll retreat and leave you to your fake outrage about me not being a real supporter.

Seriously bud if you think for one minute anyone on here is affected by your schoolboy pish then you are more deluded than Dickson.

A bit of a laugh? That involves humour right?

Did your mum tell you that you were funny?

A few observations......

We took our chances and took them well it must be said, Kilie in part were unlucky , but we edged it justifiably.

It was nice to see us score two, and in the stripes.........about time.

No Goodwin or Djemba today, we didn't look lost or without purpose.....a wee lesson ???

Anyway, pat on DL's back. Much needed win........now mere history.

We move on hopefully with some confidence and also hopefully a turn in fortune , maybe even a lesson learned today .......I'll not hold my breath, but the beer tastes good tonight

Know it was only a cameo appearance from Greg Wylde today but he looked right up for it and seemed a bit more focused. Maybe wee drop to the bench did him good. Looking forward to seeing his goal again - was a beauty of a strike. If he can reproduce that directness and willingness to go past players on a more regular basis then he can make that left hand side his own

Seriously bud if you think for one minute anyone on here is affected by your schoolboy pish then you are more deluded than Dickson.

A bit of a laugh? That involves humour right?

Did your mum tell you that you were funny?

You take yourself proper laugh out loud serious don't you? Do you get a wee uniform for policing the forum?

Haven't actually posted on here for years but it's good to see that the playground is still full of opinionated turds who think they own the place.

Cue comments about bums and doors etc