Saints V Kilmarnock. 1.3.14 Truly A "must Win" Game.

Lol, good point mate, shud have read the wee Howf, where I had a drink with your good self after our glorious day in March last year.

Feck me I'm getting old lol

I knew exactly what you meant but I couldn't resist.:)

Came home for this one at the weekend, deserved win for Saints, good performances from McLean, McGregor, McGinn and Newton, pass marks for most of the team to be fair.

I knew it would be our day when Boyd missed when he was through, he just doesn't normally miss those chances, but a draw for them would have been totally undeserved.

I don't see us week in week out like most on here, but why the feck are we struggling with that squad? we should be top 6

All in all a good trip, good bevy in the Hole in the Wa pre and post match, hopefully make it back up before the end of the season.

Oh Aye HHIBSS, have you fell out with me or something, try answering yer texts ya plum, you will do anything to get out of buying a round :-)

I thought that too at the time but having watched highlights the ball comes off Kello's hip to touch on to post, so a vital save.

He has been an outstanding signing.