Who Would You Keep

At present the only definites for me are Kello and McGinn.. Thommo probably deserves to be kept for his goals - we'd be fighting for bottom spot without them - he does look like he needs a wee rest though.

Dilo as well.

Others have shown occasional glimpses of form but no where near enough.

. Thommo probably deserves to be kept for his goals - we'd be fighting for bottom spot without them -

Freeing up his sort of wage he could be replaced with a decent quality, younger, fresher striker so it's a bit unfair to say we'd be fighting bottom spot without his goals.

Great player for us but there comes a time where people move on.

Freeing up his sort of wage he could be replaced with a decent quality, younger, fresher striker so it's a bit unfair to say we'd be fighting bottom spot without his goals.

Great player for us but there comes a time where people move on.

The key word is could.

He has scored the goals and proved his worth.

Many of our signings recently have been flops

They say St Mirren is a graveyard for strikers

I would like him to stay a little longer and for him to start looking at the future

The key word is could.

He has scored the goals and proved his worth.

Many of our signings recently have been flops

They say St Mirren is a graveyard for strikers

I would like him to stay a little longer and for him to start looking at the future

He has scored goals and proven his worth but he'll be 36 in October and I'm not convinced he can keep up the performances for another season. He's struggling just now IMHO and I would rather we didn't renew his playing contract unless it was on substantially reduced terms or pay as you play.

He has scored goals and proven his worth but he'll be 36 in October and I'm not convinced he can keep up the performances for another season. He's struggling just now IMHO and I would rather we didn't renew his playing contract unless it was on substantially reduced terms or pay as you play.

He is struggling the now i will give you that but i would put that down the way we are playing.

The age thing i think shouldn't be an issue as Kevin Phillips and even Craig Brewster still done a job until they were 40.

The wages well i think they could come to a decent arrangement

At present the only definites for me are Kello and McGinn.. Thommo probably deserves to be kept for his goals - we'd be fighting for bottom spot without them - he does look like he needs a wee rest though.

Dilo as well.

Others have shown occasional glimpses of form but no where near enough.

No doubt without his goals we would be in massive trouble

Thommo has got to stay he has been by far our top goalscorer in the last 3 seasons. How could replace his goals never mind his overall work rate and assists?

Age should be no barrier.

Scout, scope out, try and locate a younger striker preferably with SPL experience but not a nesessity but certainly one that can score goals - easier said than done, i know. If not, keep Thompson for another year.

Thompson is f**ked halfway through this season, another year older, another season older. I'm not keen.

Scout, scope out, try and locate a younger striker preferably with SPL experience but not a nesessity but certainly one that can score goals - easier said than done, i know. If not, keep Thompson for another year.

Thompson is f**ked halfway through this season, another year older, another season older. I'm not keen.

The reason Thompson is f**ked is simply because he's played too much this season.

If he and the squad were managed properly he could go on for another 2 seasons minimum. Sadly neither he nor the squad has been managed properly this season, hence his performance levels dropping, hence our current league position.

Hopefully next year we will have a manager who knows what he's doing in the hot seat, and hopefully he will manage Thommo appropriately.

if kello stays I will be amazed,dilo,naismith cheesey,kelly,mcginn mclean,mcgowan,harkins,thommo,wylde,teale on maybe a pay if you play as I think he still has something to offer,as for the rest they can leave altho I cant see many getting fixed up although cowdenbeath may take back lennon and Darren